Razor's Edge anyone?

#1desi_shinobiPosted 2/9/2013 12:12:31 PM
As you guys heard, it's coming to consoles. The sequel we should have had!

Doubt it will be good as NG2 but as long it's a solid experience and I will be happy (as you can tell, I'm not really expecting much from Hayashi and co)

I will definitely buy the game though.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#2teehee23Posted 2/9/2013 3:53:40 PM
I'll buy it if they fixed the screen tearing.
I hate that and vsync is a must.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3XxPuregruntxXPosted 2/10/2013 3:47:24 AM
I really want to like it, i do. But this is by far the worst NG game yet. It still NG3 underneath, the core of it is unchanged. All they have done is added in things on top to make it more appealing. The combat will still be slow and clunky, the input delay will still be there and so will all the hordes of cut and paste enemies.

NG has never been known to have a good story, but in this game its completely incomprehensible (it makes no sense whatsoever). There are fiends in it with absolutely no reason for them to be, they are just sort of "tacked on".

Not like in previous games where they had a reason to be: The awakening of the Archfiend Vazdah, The Vigoorian Emperor wants the Dark Dragon Blade, The fiendish awakening, book of the fiends etc.

Hayashi has a reputation of fixing things that don't need to be. Just refine either NGB or NG2 and stop adding in stupid crap that no one cares about. At least this one has blood and decaps etc.

I already bought NG3, finished it and returned it. I put in about 100 hours trying to like it, but i just couldn't fight any more helicopters or dinosaurs anymore. It will take a lot for me to part with my cash again unless the reviews for this game are off the chart.

end rant
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPuregruntxX
#4MrMikeMaPosted 2/10/2013 4:34:03 PM
I might for the trials. It will be a reduced price and I have a best buy certificate to cover it.
#5MurphysGhostPosted 2/11/2013 5:39:10 PM
Getting Metal Gear Rising for now. If this game succeeds and becomes a franchise... Team Ninja might well be done for.

May or may not get around to Razor's Edge at some point. Under $20 might encourage me to give it a shot.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#6desi_shinobi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:11:10 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
Getting Metal Gear Rising for now. If this game succeeds and becomes a franchise... Team Ninja might well be done for.

May or may not get around to Razor's Edge at some point. Under $20 might encourage me to give it a shot.

Same, I'm getting MGR next week
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#7MertensCWPosted 2/15/2013 7:39:38 PM
No interest.

At this rate Hayashi will make a living out of NG3 revisions.
NG3: this one is finally really good or i'll cut my finger off edition....
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#8provettPosted 2/16/2013 2:23:35 PM
MertensCW posted...

At this rate Hayashi will make a living out of NG3 revisions.

I just have to say this... doesn't he basically make his living solely on NG revisions?

NG Sigma, NG Sigma 2, Every NG 3? Though I guess the first NG3 wasn't a revision.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#9desi_shinobi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:41:40 PM
Not mention the inevitable Vita version tii
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#10MertensCWPosted 2/16/2013 6:58:19 PM
Haha, forgot about the Sigmas.

Goes to show he's at least sticking to what he does best.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.