Crossing the Gap (5-4) Help Needed

#1med088Posted 8/9/2008 10:07:39 AM
I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the puzzle piece above the exit door in this level. (In the display at the top-left corner of the screen, it's actually the second piece. However, it's the right-most piece in this stage.)

Anyways, I have solved all the puzzles on my own so far, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a hint or steer me in the right direction as opposed to simply telling me what to do.
#2LunarFuSoYaPosted 8/9/2008 10:10:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3LunarFuSoYaPosted 8/9/2008 10:12:57 AM
Oh, sorry, you wanted a hint. In that case, remember that the critter is pink, so it can interact with Shadow Tim.

There's no way to get across, unless you can somehow jump off the critter while he's higher up in the air.
---
I can't even come to GameFAQs anymore without taking two Excedrin Migraine, 15 minutes beforehand.
#4med088(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2008 10:21:12 AM
Thank you very much for your hint. I just solved it. I never would have thought that the creature would bounce like that!
#5LunarFuSoYaPosted 8/9/2008 10:25:21 AM
You're more than welcome. That was one of the puzzles that made me go *GASP* when I solved it.
---
I can't even come to GameFAQs anymore without taking two Excedrin Migraine, 15 minutes beforehand.