What happens after you get all 8 stars?

#1ChrisSpartan117Posted 12/27/2008 9:30:37 PM

I am about to get Braid once I get XBOX Live, and I know about the ending, but I found out about something else, the star system. I've heard that after you get all 8 stars, it shows a new aspect of the ending, and I think you can even create a new ending, but what really happens after you get all 8 stars?

#2AmericanPegasusPosted 12/28/2008 1:05:56 AM

You're kind of walking into a martial arts dojo and telling the master that you're thinking about signing up for lessons, but maybe can he show you the five-fingered death claw strike first while you wait.

Being excited about this game is great because this is an exciting game, but don't worry about the stars at first. Just work on the puzzle pieces and let the story occur naturally. The stars themselves are metaphors when you get down to it.

---
AmericanPegasus... Fair and Balanced.
#3V exe1Posted 12/28/2008 6:23:31 AM
And then be forced to replay the game from the beginning because one of the early stars is permanently missable.
---
There are only 2 kinds of people which you can believe to be innocent.
Yourself and the one who became a corpse.
#4shiftomnimegaPosted 12/31/2008 9:32:33 PM
It's better this way. I played through it twice myself and feel very accomplished for finishing the main game the first time around on my own. The 8 stars I don't think I could ever have figured out all by myself, though.

---
It's like stupid man. Watch this, OOoooOO. I'm a lil dude in a suit, man.
Stupid man. Watch me go, like backwards. Die, oh nope I reverse time. -SouljaBoy
#5toono98Posted 1/7/2009 9:00:18 PM
i beat the game 7 times lol. Once to beat it. 3 times to get the speed run. then i found out about the stars and spent a load of time looking everywhere for them. Then i had 5 and said, hmm lets replay n see if i can find another one hidden somewhere early on. Found nothing. so i finally said screw it, found the last stars i was missing, but had to replay it because one was the stuipid world 3 one. Then i redid the speedrun. Im just that pro.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PolishPokerPro
^go there