How do you kill the first Boss kinda guy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. How do you kill the first Boss kinda guy?
7 years ago#1

After you talk to the black guy in person, you leave the little command center and you have to fight that big golem **** I've been shooting him in the back with pretty much everything i have and he is still not dead. Either i'm doing something wrong, or this is the worst and most boring boss i've ever faced ina video game.

7 years ago#2
Most boring boss ever in a game?

You obviously didnt play Too Human. Every boss was a 30 minute slash fest of nothingness.
---
-----=====VICTORY IS ONLY FOUND AMIDST DEFEAT=====-----
MS IGN Windia: Voidwraith 3x Ice/Lit Wizard
7 years ago#3
the brute? use stasis and then circle around it and then just unload on its back, pretty easy if you ask me... oh and use your best weapon, and if u need to use stasis again, feel free, plus you could always use the cheat... (xyyxy)
---
I'm not changing this sig until I beat: Dead Space, FABLE 2, and Fallout 3.
7 years ago#4
It's really just a mini boss. When he run at out, stasis him, run behind him, shoot is legs. When he curl into a ball fire at his back around the arm area. Repeat.
---
"If I am fired, I swear to god, that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F-word on it. The F-word. You have one day."
7 years ago#5
While you can hurt him by shooting him in the back, its kinda like shooting a normal necro in the body, its not very effective. But if you look closely on his back, there are two small tentacles near his shoulders, cut those off and you will do quite a bit of damage.
7 years ago#6
Stasis+Line cutter to the legs+Plasma cutter to the back of the arms=Total Brute pwnage.
I can kill black Brutes on hard with this strategy without taking a scratch.
---
Xbox gamertag: ApparentAXel101 PSN Nickname: ZombzROurFrenz Wii Friend code: 3903 2613 5973 4353/Bereaver
7 years ago#7
Orkpower has the correct strategy, works on impossible as well...
---
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
Gamertag: Beasterling
7 years ago#8
Thanks guys.
7 years ago#9
"You obviously didnt play Too Human. Every boss was a 30 minute slash fest of nothingness."

Someone sucked at too human >>
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
7 years ago#10
Did I say it was hard? No. I said that it had really boring boss fights that took a long time just for the sake of being annoying.
---
-----=====VICTORY IS ONLY FOUND AMIDST DEFEAT=====-----
MS IGN Windia: Voidwraith 3x Ice/Lit Wizard
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. How do you kill the first Boss kinda guy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived