Playing again. (Spoilers)

#1ExxexPosted 3/28/2012 12:47:49 PM
Hello what up cool to be here yeah *one eyed tongue click*

I'm jumping back to my impossible no suit uppies four bar health only. I'm mid chapter eight now...can't wait for hyper nercs...

Been ripping up the black arm walkers in front of each other. That was so intense.

I'm more or less prentending I'm just a soft jelly sac in the nercs' sunday church ride. The race of spiky daggery pointy with some squishy-ness tucked away. I busted in and now want to overtake their ship by activating this and that so I can take my girl for a ride (Man...Nicole's gonna finally let me get second base!!*bites lip*).

I mean come on...they just practically lay around...no, don't tell me otherswise. I've run into a bunch of 'em. Lazy spiky bones.

Every time i see one I pretend they are security personel that's responding to the "intruder alert". And I'm the intruder.

And since I want some more excitement, I'm not upgrading suits.
I'm still squishy. *Ensue paperman in house of scissors scenerio*

This is nice...
#2BattleAxeRXPosted 4/11/2012 4:15:36 PM
Nice!
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#3Exxex(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:08:21 PM
gf literally broke last save...

started a new impossible no suit upgrade no health upgrade...playing through the third chapter now...no deaths just yet...

loving it.