Whats the harder achievement to get between these 2

#1titogilbertoPosted 4/23/2012 8:31:34 AM
1.) beating the game on the hardest difficult
2.)Asteroid achievement with having 50 percent shield

those are the only 2 i need left and just wondering for those who have both which was harder
---
360 Gamertag:
Tito Gilberto
#2AzanodePosted 4/23/2012 4:22:36 PM
I found the asteroid achievement harder. Beating the game on Impossible isn't too bad. As you go through on Impossible, keep a save before getting into the cannon. Difficulty doesn't affect this sequence, so you can come back and give it a shot later (or maybe make a few attempts at it before you decide to give up, or are lucky enough to get it).
#3titogilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 3:38:18 AM
Azanode posted...
I found the asteroid achievement harder. Beating the game on Impossible isn't too bad. As you go through on Impossible, keep a save before getting into the cannon. Difficulty doesn't affect this sequence, so you can come back and give it a shot later (or maybe make a few attempts at it before you decide to give up, or are lucky enough to get it).

yea i figured that one would be harder. thanks for the imput, i know there is a code to refill stasis/oxygen so that will be my friend
---
360 Gamertag:
Tito Gilberto
#4billygotenPosted 4/29/2012 4:00:00 PM
Beating the game on the hardest difficulty takes more time. It's not crazy hard in DS1, but once you learn what you're doing, the asteroid achievement isn't too hard to get either and you can have a save right there for it and get it in a few tries.
---
---The defib is a more useful weapon at range than either T1 shotty. - kenmorr23---