Missing a "block" command for Ventus?!

#1LassroyalePosted 10/24/2010 11:50:02 PM
My apologies ahead of time if this has been answered. I am trying to finish up with Ventus for his commands and whatnot and I've just finished up Neverland and have not yet visited the Keyblade Graveyard. Per the defense line of the command collection, I have: Block, Renewal Block, Stun Block, and Poison Block, but it says I'm still missing one?!

As far as I can tell per the guides/walkthroughs, those are the only defense commands I can meld for Ventus.

What one am I missing?! Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Lass
#2Firemaster5Posted 10/24/2010 11:51:38 PM
Lad
focus block
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#3Lassroyale(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 12:22:30 AM
How do I find/meld Focus Block?
#4Firemaster5Posted 10/25/2010 12:26:31 AM
You can get it from the Royal board. I believe it is a bonus cube. Use triangle to figure out where it is lass.
---
#5Firemaster5Posted 10/25/2010 12:28:55 AM
I thought you were referring to me as a lass so I referred to myself as a lad. NP. Starrk guide and the other's are really helpful with these kind of questions. We also have an extensive answers section. The find option (ctrl+f/cmd+f for mac) is very helpful with them.
---
#6Lassroyale(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 12:36:19 AM
Aw boo! The Command Board is one of my least favorite minigames to play. Well, it's a close tie with Rumble Racing.

Anyway, I will take a look! Thanks for your help! :)
#7xfyrenxPosted 10/25/2010 1:34:10 AM
Make sure you play it outside of the Arena, you won't get Focus Block in the Arena, no matter what.
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
I feel stupid for being smart.