Secret Movie on Normal Mode

#1TkMacintoshPosted 12/2/2010 7:17:41 PM
So I'm wondering on what it means exactly...

Do I need to:

Collect all the Reports
Beat the Mirage Arena 3 times
Fill the Journals for all 3
Basically:
See all Unversed
Get All Ice Cream/Commands/Treasures/Stickers
See all Characters
Beat all the Mini-games (Ice Cream Beats, Fruitball, Command Board, Rumble Racing, etc. etc.)
Collect all the Keyblades (including Void Gear and No Name 3 times)
Finish all 3 Stories

Seeing as how I finished Terra first, and now working on Ventus' story, I was curious on whether or not I could go back to their files after completing Aqua's story and doing the matches in the Mirage Arena I missed due to not having Aqua's story done?
#2rpglover13Posted 12/2/2010 7:24:39 PM
I agree with all except the getting void gear and no name because that doesn't happen until after you get the secret movie. Oh and just go on Proud or critical mode way easier and the modes aren't that much harder.
#3TkMacintosh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 7:36:15 PM
I could do that, but I don't think I would get the same satisfaction as if I didn't work my tail-end off for it.

Still wondering about the Missed Arena Matches.
#4rpglover13Posted 12/2/2010 7:39:19 PM
I get what you mean. And the arena final battles bosses can be really tough so good luck!:)
#5TkMacintosh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 7:40:55 PM
Thanks....Villians Vendetta is gonna be scary as hell to do, but I shouldn't worry about it that much.
#6DuskBringerPosted 12/2/2010 7:41:48 PM
Thanks....Villians Vendetta is gonna be scary as hell to do, but I shouldn't worry about it that much.

You are playing as Ventus on Normal mode correct? It shouldn't be to hard at all.
---
Hell hath no fury like Dusk's scorn.
#7rpglover13Posted 12/2/2010 7:43:21 PM
I'm not worried about it as much as Keepers of the Arena which I can't beat the Iron Imprisoner 4, I got him down to less than half a bar left once but he rushed me to where I couldn't heal in time. :( I think that will be my goal for the weekend.
#8DuskBringerPosted 12/2/2010 7:44:21 PM
What commands are you using? And what level? and abilities?
---
#9TkMacintosh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 7:47:31 PM
That's the problem though.

The earliest I'll get to do Villians Vendetta is during Aqua's story when I complete all the Arena matches...I can't do it during Ven's or Terra's story because I haven't done Aqua's story...AT ALL.

My Question still remains: After completeing Aqua's story, can I go back Terra's and Ven's story to finish off those last 3 Arena matches?
#10DuskBringerPosted 12/2/2010 7:49:05 PM
Yes you can do it when you go back. A tip for IP IV.

Use Firaga and fast commands that keep you on the move (Sonic Blade etc).
---