Anybody suggested the fairly ..... bleh theory...

#21Legendcatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 3:54:37 PM
You obviously don't pay much attention, then.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=17fkZKdf8Zg&feature=related WIN!
#22KeybladeMasterAPosted 2/6/2008 5:01:45 PM
I'm one of the oldest vets and most knowledgeable users here. There's no point in denying the truth, and there's no honor in false modesty.

But don't mistake that for arrogance. I don't think I'm better than anyone else, and the only reason for my extensive knowledge is just that I've been here so long and learned from the best. There are a lot of people I respect here, and whose opinion I value more than my own on most KH-related matters -- Gerbil, WrenchNinja, and Ken, most prominently, and people like Frogle and SaWa if you want to include past users. And aside from the vets, there's still a lot to be learned from even the common user.

You, however, are just a troll.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer
#23Omni_SnakePosted 2/6/2008 5:06:30 PM
KMA=Tetsuya Nomaru Tetsuya Nomaru=1337 KMA=1337 so KMA can say anything he wants, see?
---
i am ULTISNAKE or sometime THE BLACK SHEEP and now THE_APOCOLYPSE! (p.s. the only guy not using bloodys save =P noobz)
#24Legendcatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 5:06:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25Legendcatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 5:08:28 PM
KMA=Tetsuya Nomaru Tetsuya Nomaru=1337 KMA=1337 so KMA can say anything he wants, see?
Your theory breaks at the point where you say he's Tetsuya, he's to immature to be him.
If he wants to say anything he wants, he needs to make his own message board, he's still at a public message board, he can't say anything he wants.
---
#26KeybladeMasterAPosted 2/6/2008 5:13:28 PM
You don't even show respect to anybody except who you feel are elite.

Ahem.

"And aside from the vets, there's still a lot to be learned from even the common user."

You automatically deem me a troll because I disagree with you.

I deem you a troll because you antagonize people without justified provocation, ignore factual evidence, and flaunt your own malformed, baseless "theories" like they're something to be proud of.

You might have addicted your life to learning everything about KH

Ah, the old "you have no life" argument. A favorite of trolls and n00bs alike.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer
#27Omni_SnakePosted 2/6/2008 5:14:53 PM
Maybe Tetsuya is immature. I wouldn't be mature if i had that much money. I would be so dumb...and since know one can stop him from saying what he wants and hes probaly not going to be banned he wins!!! He knows all the answers so he just pretends and plays with us mortals. see? Why do you have to be a noncomformist like everybody else?
---
i am ULTISNAKE or sometime THE BLACK SHEEP and now THE_APOCOLYPSE! (p.s. the only guy not using bloodys save =P noobz)
#28Legendcatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 5:28:13 PM
Ah, the old "you have no life" argument. A favorite of trolls and n00bs alike.

I didn't say you had no life, but it's apparent you addicted the "game part" of your life to KH.
If you can't even understand that, you need to be less ignorant.

I deem you a troll because you antagonize people without justified provocation, ignore factual evidence, and flaunt your own malformed, baseless "theories" like they're something to be proud of.

Where's the factual evidence I ignored?
Baseless theories, ARE YOU BLIND!?
Seriously, KMA, you aren't great, and I'm not an addict to the board.
I'll show you the respect you show me/ others (not those people you "learned from") the normal people, which is none.
---