The Real story of Birth By Sleep (spoilers)

#1WinguardePosted 3/6/2009 3:11:08 PM
In a few months to half a year KH:birth by sleep will have come out in Japan.

The story will be out and everyone will know what happened, how awesome the gameplay is, etc.

But right now in present we are bored, stuck to theorizing quite a bit.

That's why I've decided to combine some old theories (and a plot stuck in my head) of mine into one fanfiction to appease our bored minds.

A few points

1. I will stick to explaining the events of the three scenarios (Terra, Ven and Aqua) occurring around the same time.

2. I will stick in a bit of humor.

3. I will have a title for each chapter (or section) that I post.

4. Feel free to comment and speculate as you wish, but don't be too harsh please.

I expect to get the prologue done tonight (don't feel bothered if I don't get it on here yet). Also, what's a good title for Aqua's character? I've been having trouble trying to find one for her.
---
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.- Jesus
#2the_sage2600Posted 3/6/2009 3:13:34 PM
What's her character like again? If I know, I can help come up with one. =P
---
I'm gameFAQ's resident giant!
I'm six foot ten. <_<
#3Winguarde(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2009 3:22:55 PM
Her character is acrobatic and is good at using magic. Her name refers to water, so I was thinking of having something with water in it (like rain, but nothing ocean-oriented).

I been trying to think up a good title but all I can think of is Aqua, the dancer of the rain, Aqua, the silent rain, or Aqua, the elegant rain-dancer.
---
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.- Jesus
#4the_sage2600Posted 3/6/2009 3:29:28 PM
Rain's sirenity, Aqua.
Aqua, rain dancer.

Hmm...
---
I'm six foot ten. <_<
#5the_sage2600Posted 3/6/2009 3:42:03 PM
Rain Princess Aqua.
---
I'm six foot ten. <_<
#6Winguarde(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2009 5:01:37 PM
Alright, I'm going to play now. I've whipped out my imagination-produced PSP and inserted in the Kingdom Hearts: birth by sleep disc.

It takes a while to load, but its worth it. The title screen comes into view and we can see Ven peacefully sitting on the branches of some tree and eating a peach with Dearly Beloved playing softly in the background.

I eagerly press start game, and it tells me if I want to do it on normal or proud. I've decided to do it on proud-to increase the chances of accidentally getting the secret ending.

When it tells me if I want it on vibration or not; I push yes super hard on my PSP as I'm seeing this might be the only chance that my PSP will ever vibrate.

Then the screen slowly fades into darkness and the music into silence.
---
#7VerynthPosted 3/9/2009 9:37:31 PM
Wow.... wow............... WOW I cannot think of a response to that last post. Seriously dude you blew my mind. I dont think I've ever been left this speechless before. Congratulations, you win.
#8unsolvePosted 3/9/2009 10:41:45 PM
When it tells me if I want it on vibration or not; I push yes super hard on my PSP as I'm seeing this might be the only chance that my PSP will ever vibrate.

PSP is capable to vibrate??
---
Problem is, if I can't trust you, I can't trust your statement that I can trust you. But thanks anyway, you've been a big help.
#9Winguarde(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2009 3:27:39 PM
"PSP is capable to vibrate??"

In my mind it is able to. But no I don't think the PSP is able to vibrate. It's supposed to be a joke since the real BBS game is probably not going to have vibration.

And thanks for the encouragement Verynth; I was almost giving up on this fanfiction. I think now I'll try to continue on with the story. I have a plot in mind from start to finish, and it's not super long so I don't think it'll be boring.

I have most of the names down that I want in it (also I found a title for Aqua), and I'm mostly done making the rest of the prologue.

However, I don't have good names for a few miscellaneous characters and I don't think I'll post again till Friday (I have lots of homework) so if anyone can think of interesting names during this time, post them, and I'd gladly put them in my story.
---
#10MonlightGirlPosted 3/11/2009 2:21:33 PM
I Like you story .
---
Riku from Kingdom Hearts is hot!!!