Halloween Town and Atlantica

#1MacroRioluPosted 11/2/2009 6:17:15 PM

Halloween Town and Atlantica may make an appearance in BBS

A: in KH2 in Christmas Town when sora asked Jack what santa meant by again, jack said " its a long story", meaning that Terra, Aqua and ven may travel to Halloween Town and be a part of Jack first discovering Christmas.

B: unfortunately Atlantica is inevitable. how else is king Trident supposed to know so much about the keyblade and keyholes, and that the keyblade would bring destruction.

C: they already confirmed Neverland and Radiant Garden, even Deep Space, of course not all the worlds are going to be a princess of heart.

if you think otherwise or have more information ,post.

#2Darkmagic3Posted 11/2/2009 6:19:10 PM
A: in KH2 in Christmas Town when sora asked Jack what santa meant by again, jack said " its a long story", meaning that Terra, Aqua and ven may travel to Halloween Town and be a part of Jack first discovering Christmas.

Im pretty sure that was just a small reference to the actual movie.

B: unfortunately Atlantica is inevitable. how else is king Trident supposed to know so much about the keyblade and keyholes, and that the keyblade would bring destruction

It is a legend that has been spread for years. Anyone could have heard it.

---
Bow Chicka Bow Wow
#3HaezVaelandPosted 11/2/2009 6:21:42 PM
I did it.

I spread the legends.

I WAS SANTA.
---
Yeah, everything is alright.
#4Pie_SlicerPosted 11/2/2009 6:24:47 PM
Please let there be Halloween Town and Atlantica!
*Imagines playing as Aqua in her a costume or mermaid tail and only a bra*
I need new jeans nao plz.
---
Tidus:What's a SeeD? Are you a tree, Squall?!
Squall:Shut up! Exdeath:HURF DURF!
#5NcudayPosted 11/2/2009 6:59:25 PM
You know what? If they were to bring back the musical world, like Atlantica, I REALLY hope it's Halloween Town in this game.

They'd have to make one up for the Oogie Boogie battle but there are more than enough songs to tell the plot, This is Halloween, Jack's Lament, What's This?, Town Meeting, Oogie Boogie Song and Poor Jack would all make great songs.

You know what? Forget what I said about making up a new song, Oogie Boogie Song would be perfect for the fight, with a few lines by Jack for when you "attack", the songs minus Under the Sea and A Whole New World were what was terrible about Atlantica, the rhythm mini games were actually fun, I thought, and there is more than enough in Halloween Town to avoid cringworthy lyrics, Danny Elfman didn't make any after all. And using the instrumental What's This/This is Halloween finale would be a great conclusion with the character's interacting with the Winter in Halloween Town scene.

The could even divide it up with one following Jack (This is Halloween, What's This?, and Poor Jack) one following Sally (Jack's Lament, fitting with Sally watching in the movie, Town Meeting, and Sally's Song) and the other following the bad guys, so to speak (Making Christmas, Kidnap the Sandyclaws, and Oogie Boogie song) with all three participating in the ending at one point and the Jack follower could help deliver the presents in a mini game, the Sally follower could help try to sabotage Jack leaving, and the Oogie follower could help, what else, kidnap Santa Claus.

And whether we get Danny Elfman to sing or not, Jack's VA (whose name I can't recall) does a more than decent job. It'd be great, for me at least.

Sorry if that was long winded, but the more I thought about it, the more fun it seemed!
---
Support Pokemon Green Board, together, we can be Game boy message board #1
#6Vexy_sexyPosted 11/2/2009 7:17:56 PM
PLEASE...NO MORE HALLOWEEN TOWN/christmas town!!

How many more times do they need to shove these same worlds down our throats? agrabah, halloween town, coliseum >_>

And that scene that you were talking about most likely deals with some time after 358/2 days and before sora visits haloween town later in the game....besides, Jack didnt discover christmas town until much later, sometimes between 358/2 days ending and before sora arrived! I doubt he was talking about something happening 10 years ago >_>

And Atlantica does have a chance of appearing, but we cant be too sure...
#7RoxyPoxPosted 11/2/2009 7:55:43 PM
Well there's always the possibility. I personally hope that if they do use Atlantica, it will be a playable world and not musical. As silly (if not dumb) as it was in KH2, Sora's character makes it work, since he is rather silly (if not, again, dumb). But given Birth by Sleep's dark storyline and somewhat serious characters (except maybe Ven), a silly happy Atlantica would not work well. The storyline around that world would need to be darker.
Halloweentown, however, I think would work quite well. They would probably follow the plot of the original movie, though.
#8The_Blue_BanditPosted 11/2/2009 9:56:52 PM
If they do put Atlantca in this game, it better not be like KH2. I want fighting, not singing.
---
Sephiroth vs Kefka. The endless fan war.
#9PatteTheDudePosted 11/3/2009 12:46:18 AM
yup sounds possible
---

..Live and let live..
#10LiwakipPosted 11/3/2009 7:18:48 AM
PLEASE...NO MORE HALLOWEEN TOWN/christmas town!!

As long as Nightmare remains popular in Japan (and it is), you're screwed.
More topics from this board...
Unlocking Secret Moviemusicman1616311/22 2:22PM