Favorite Type of General Shoot Lock

#1ZAFTAcePosted 1/17/2010 12:38:30 AM
The way I see it, there are three types of basic shoot locks:

A. Massive Barrage of Magic Orbs
B. Ragnarok-like
C. High-speed Dashing

There seems to be a lot of variants on each of them. What's everybody favorite type?
#2mkami3013Posted 1/17/2010 12:40:02 AM
I like it as long as the clicking sound the target marker is fast
feels like Kira operating METEOR
#3ZAFTAce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2010 12:41:59 AM
feels like Kira operating METEOR

XD

So you noticed my name...
#4mkami3013Posted 1/17/2010 12:45:39 AM
but Kira is not ZAFT
#5FatedEncounterPosted 1/17/2010 12:55:50 AM
hm...i've also noticed most of the shoot locks are pretty similar. they are SEPARATE abilities correct? i've seen Ven's light dash one and in another clip his dash has ice attributes. Aqua has that rainbow ragnarok but also that electric/light one too. does that mean that the shoot lock was mixed to add on the ice or light element? i especially love mechanics like this (blend to get exciting new or improved skills) it must makes my anxiousness worse!
#6ZAFTAce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2010 1:01:25 AM
hm...i've also noticed most of the shoot locks are pretty similar. they are SEPARATE abilities correct? i've seen Ven's light dash one and in another clip his dash has ice attributes. Aqua has that rainbow ragnarok but also that electric/light one too. does that mean that the shoot lock was mixed to add on the ice or light element? i especially love mechanics like this (blend to get exciting new or improved skills) it must makes my anxiousness worse!

You're correct!

Another example is that in the barrage of magic orbs, Terra has a dark-based one, Ventus has a fire-based one, and Aqua has a bubble-based one.
#7Raza4Posted 1/17/2010 1:04:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8FatedEncounterPosted 1/17/2010 1:04:39 AM
i assume those are exclusive? i mean, ultima cannon for Ven or Aqua = pure ownage but that doesn't seem likely -__-

btw how do you get shoot locks? you find them from chests? bosses? command board?
#9mkami3013Posted 1/17/2010 1:08:25 AM
they have their own shootlock
Terra got Ultima Cannon,Aqua got Shiny Bloom,Ven got Multi Vortex
#10FatedEncounterPosted 1/17/2010 1:26:55 AM
when you level the shoot lock up does the lock on speed and number of max hits increase? or is it just based on what shoot lock it is? fast lock on speed would be a life saver against fast enemies and the more enemies to lock on the more crowd control there is. is it just you use it many times to get exp for it and the skill levels up?