I DEMAND a Darkwing Duck world in KH3!

#1BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/22/2010 6:51:51 PM
Darkwing Duck was a GREAT show back in the day and it would make a PERFECT world in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Just think of Darkwing Duck as a party member..... TO MUCH EPICNESS FOR ME TO THINK ABOUT!
---
"Come here! I'll make it all stop......BURN BABY!"
#2MarioBro24Posted 1/22/2010 6:53:17 PM
You know, I used to be in love with that show, back when I was a young'n. Then, a couple years ago, I got a DVD set, and...wow. Talk about your nostalgia goggles. Not remotely as good as I remembered. >_>
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers. " -todaystomsawyer
#3Reiji SPosted 1/22/2010 6:59:30 PM
Hopefully Nomura will consider this. Darkwing Duck's rogue gallery is also a perfect addition to Maleficent and Pete's band of villains.
---
"If there's one thing worse than good men doing nothing, it is they're doing something bad."
#4BIG_C_4_LIFE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2010 7:01:12 PM
You know, I used to be in love with that show, back when I was a young'n. Then, a couple years ago, I got a DVD set, and...wow. Talk about your nostalgia goggles. Not remotely as good as I remembered. >_>

KMA, I haven't seen the show in years but just a few minutes ago, I watched the theme song on YouTube and all my memories of watching it as a kid just instantly came back to me and that's when I made this topic. Oh, I will have a nostalgia heart attack if I see Darkwing Duck in Kingdom Hearts 3 :D
---
"Come here! I'll make it all stop......BURN BABY!"
#5daenym2164Posted 1/22/2010 7:02:25 PM
Remember Reboot? Now those were some nostalgia goggles...

But on topic...

http://www.disneyanimation.com/aboutus/history.html

There's the list of all the Disney Feature movies. Now, with exception of PotC and Nightmare, all of the worlds have been on that list. That said...

Sword in the Stone
Rescuers (Down Under)
Great Mouse Detective
Dinosaur (Can you say Raptor Sora?!)
Atlantis
Treasure Island
Bolt (but more like the Bolt TV show within the movie, so he's got epic superpowers)
Princess and the Frog

and more PotC based on the 2nd/3rd movies, since the Sora/Jack relationship was so epic in KH2
#6Phantom_NookPosted 1/22/2010 7:14:34 PM
I'd like to see The Emperor's New Groove involved. I really enjoyed that movie.
---
SQUIRREL
#7Reiji SPosted 1/22/2010 7:17:19 PM
^Same here. Though it's too bad Eartha Kitt already passed away. Her Yzma role was unforgettable on both the movie and the series.
---
"If there's one thing worse than good men doing nothing, it is they're doing something bad."
#8megaman_zer0Posted 1/22/2010 7:19:43 PM
still holding my breath for a Pocahontas world
---
Then is used either as a time marker or with a sequence of events.
Than is not related to time. Than is used in comparative statements.
#9Eta_of_La_GrecPosted 1/22/2010 7:29:49 PM
Chip and Dale world would be cool.

A Ducktales. world with Launchpad McQuack as a party member is a must. I will be sorely disappointed if this isn't a world. This show has too much potential:

Beagle Boys boss battle
Magica De Spell boss battle
Flintheart Glomgold boss battle

Money Bin, Space, Time Travel etc

You would acquire the Gizmo Duck summon and the Number 1 Dime Keyblade

Number 1 Dime Keyblade
A Gold keyblade with the teeth shaped like a dollar sign. The handle is money print with a golden keychain ending with a dime attached to it.

Power:1
MP:7

Each hit doubles the munny an enemy drops.

---
Eta La Grec: The Mirror of Truth
Mirror Mirror on the Wall...
#10Jiro911Posted 1/22/2010 7:30:47 PM
I'd much rather see Duck Tales.
---
Brawl Friendcode: 4854-6099-1628 Gex
Asian Women are like cake, the best part is the cherry.http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1046/1355858259_978257815e.jpg?v=0
More topics from this board...
mysterious figure grindingA_Made210/15 4:20AM