Why do people hate Coded?

#1Lord_MarluxiaPosted 2/17/2010 7:58:20 PM
A legit hate topic? Why not?
---
~9/27/09~Not changing sig until Birth by Sleep comes out state side.
Official Cocaine of the Birth by Sleep Board.
#2eebllefePosted 2/17/2010 7:59:42 PM
cause Coded gets money

---
Yayerrr Baybeh
#3KMA10kPosted 2/17/2010 8:00:00 PM
Because it was terrible.

When freakin' KMA can't find a single positive thing to say about a Kingdom Hearts, there's something wrong.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#4LordfrostwolfPosted 2/17/2010 8:00:25 PM
For this gem of a plot point

*Spoilers*

It is eventually revealed to Sora that within him lies the destiny to save Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ventus and Aqua from their suffering. Sora thanks Naminé as Mickey returns to the real world, creating a letter to inform the real Sora of what he has learned.

You may now rage freely

---
Sieg Milites!!!!
Battle Cry of Miltes, FF Agito XIII
#5DimitriFan1Posted 2/17/2010 8:02:28 PM
Mickey's letter is terrible >_> A giant middle finger to all we've tried to accomplish from KH1-KH2.
---
"I respect your opinion. It's just that your opinion is wrong"
#6KMA10kPosted 2/17/2010 8:03:41 PM
Ironically, I actually think Mickey's letter is the one saving grace of the affair. >_>

Too bad BBS already beat Coded to the punch on that.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#7LordfrostwolfPosted 2/17/2010 8:05:46 PM
Granted it's standard disney everybody gets a happy ending thus Roxas, Namine' and Xion will be Seperated/Made into thier own complete beings because Well they just should!

Frankly... I'm hoping Sora's Destiny is really a massive Timelord plot... just to be a big **** you
---
Sieg Milites!!!!
#8LordfrostwolfPosted 2/17/2010 8:06:57 PM
Ironically, I actually think Mickey's letter is the one saving grace of the affair. >_>

It's still a slightly positive thing to say
---
Sieg Milites!!!!
#9KMA10kPosted 2/17/2010 8:08:11 PM

It's still a slightly positive thing to say

Ehh. Not really. Not when we had to suffer through the rest of the absolute abortion of Coded just to get one plot point BBS already told us.
---
#10DarkDash99Posted 2/17/2010 8:10:57 PM
well IMO .....
---
If Demnyx is David Bowie, Axel must be Spiderman!
People who get this statement: 1