Young Master Xehanort Theory?

#1DarkarmsPosted 4/20/2010 4:21:47 PM
Was young Xehanort like Riku? Was he being controlled by someone else?
(Young Xehanort the 1st off the island. Or a better example like the guy Terra sees in young Riku) Come to think of it the heartless have always existed haven't they? Is that maybe how Xehanort got off the island? He also knew that Terra's heart wouldn't be strong enough to resist him but why did he know he would win?
#2MonkeySeraphPosted 4/20/2010 4:48:19 PM
I will attempt to answer some of these.

SPOILERS****

Was young Xehanort like Riku? Probably had the same world views.

Was he being controlled by someone else?

Nope

Come to think of it the heartless have always existed haven't they? Is that maybe how Xehanort got off the island?

Yes the heartless have always existed but that is not how Xehanort left the islands, my guess is his master spirited him away or he just said his goodbyes then left.

He also knew that Terra's heart wouldn't be strong enough to resist him but why did he know he would win?

You know that is question that simply cannot be answers at this time.

---
You really are nothing but trouble.
#3Extic_FrefterPosted 4/20/2010 4:51:04 PM
Um...... no.
MX got off himself. That or someone chose him as a potential Keyblade wielder and took him as an apprentice.
I don't recall it being said, but I don't know what exactly was in the XR's, or what exactly was said in game.
But, near the end I just got confused and didn't get a single thing you said.
---
Truth, in darkness, lies. Eyes, but flashlights, be. You can only understand as far as you can see.
#4Hirokey123Posted 4/20/2010 5:03:47 PM
*rather large spoilers*

He doesn't know if he can win or not he just figures his chance of winning is much better than his chance of loosing and he's right as Terra's heart was severely weakened by the use of darkness. Master Xehanort's whole plot in BBS around Terra was to make Terra give in and use his darkness in its fullest completely unrestrained so that the darkness would eat away and weaken his heart.

This works in the end when terra glowed bat crazy with Darkness exploding and then used that power in a nice full fledge extended battle with Master Xehanort.

So Master Xehanort just weakened Terra's heart till he figured he could win.
---
Beware your oven may contain 1 of the four super programs needed to summon an apocalyptic monster. People who understand this sig:114
#5Extic_FrefterPosted 4/20/2010 5:06:46 PM
Stealing a body is rather like catching a pokemon. 0_o
---
Truth, in darkness, lies. Eyes, but flashlights, be. You can only understand as far as you can see.
#6chaosflame108Posted 4/20/2010 5:36:33 PM
Stealing a body is rather like catching a pokemon. 0_o

Yep and i'm guessing darkness is the gs ball.
---
You lack devotion. Steady effort is what counts. Me? I'm the exception to the rule!
#7seafoampheonixPosted 4/20/2010 5:46:51 PM
MX got off himself.

I totally read that wrong >_>
---
<(If I'm not here on GameFAQs, its Yahoo! Answers )>
#8MM125Posted 4/20/2010 7:57:17 PM

Is that maybe how Xehanort got off the island?

No, he used a raft. How else would Riku possibly think that a raft could cross outer space? I mean apart from Ansem SoD mindraping him.
---
So he's kinda like a chunk o' dark chocolate in the shape of a heart, but EVIL. ~Extic_Frefter
#9KMA10kPosted 4/20/2010 8:00:36 PM

How else would Riku possibly think that a raft could cross outer space?

Well, he didn't, really.

Sora: But...how far could a raft take us?
Riku: Who knows? We'll think of something else if we have to.

They'd more or less just run out of options on the islands and decided just to take off somewhere, anywhere, just for a start.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#10Hirokey123Posted 4/20/2010 8:32:06 PM
Well that was a really stupid idea on Riku's part >_>
---
Beware your oven may contain 1 of the four super programs needed to summon an apocalyptic monster. People who understand this sig:114