Sora vs. Vanitas

#11chaosflame108Posted 7/21/2010 6:06:48 PM
It really depends on the which version of characters were talking about?

BBS Spoilers.

Don't forget that the X-blade is supposed to be "the ultimate keyblade." So Vanitas/venitas with the incomplete/complete X-blade would be a damn beast.

Don't forget Aqua was at master level when she, along with mickey fought Venitas. Two characters were fighting Venitas(who was preoccupied at the time) and he just lols at their offensive assault.

This is how i see it:

Kh1 Sora vs regular vanitas = Sora

Kh1 Sora vs Keyblade graveyard Vanitas(i'm guessing he got some kind of increase since he was spamming ice spells like nothing) = Sora.

Kh1 Sora vs Vanitas with incomplete X-blade(the one fought in ventus' heart station) = Vanitas.

Kh1 Sora vs Venitas with complete X-blade( i'm just going to assume it's complete until Nomura or ultimania confirms otherwise) = Venitas.

Kh2 Sora vs any form of Vanitas = Sora(lol overpowered character is overpowered).

Actually no i take that back. The early kh2 Sora(just out of the memory pod) would be completely obliterated by Vanitas. The same sora who got pushed to his limit buy generic fodder dusks.
---
Breasts are like televisions, there's no such concept as "too big."
#12KMAnsemPosted 7/21/2010 6:08:19 PM
*spoilers*

( i'm just going to assume it's complete until Nomura or ultimania confirms otherwise)

The game itself confirmed otherwise. >_>

"Our fusion was incomplete. This is all of the X-Blade we could make."
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#13Hirokey123Posted 7/21/2010 6:10:57 PM
No way will Sora ever lose in a heart station unless this is like before he gets the keyblade.

Heartstation battles always come down to who has the stronger heart not the stronger weapon and no one has a heart stronger than Sora that we've seen. The kid's heart is so strong that even without a ceremony the keyblade chose him and he is the only one to have done that as far as we know.
---
Official Roxas of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board ^_^
#14chaosflame108Posted 7/21/2010 6:23:38 PM
"Our fusion was incomplete. This is all of the X-Blade we could make."

Spoilers.

Huh!? Then why didn't the X-blade Venitas was holding look like the incomplete one the vanitas(in heart station) was holding?
---
#15Hirokey123Posted 7/21/2010 6:32:57 PM
*spoilers*

It should have been clear, it was an outer shell hiding the inside of the keyblade.

Watch how Aqua breaks it, the blade doesn't just crack but rather it looks the entire thing just shattered and there before you appears the true form of the incomplete X-blade. The way the incomplete blade looks supports it was just an outer shell aqua broke.

The blade is chipped and broken all over the place and a rusted ugly color. It's much more damage from far to many directions to say that Aqua's one swipe did that.

I think the fact Vanitas was already holding the incomplete X-blade had to do with what happened in the real world.

The X-blade's outer shell broke and showed it to be incomplete so that means seeing as the outer shell was already broken that when Vanitas appeared in the heartstation his X-blade's outer shell was already broken as well.
---
#16chaosflame108Posted 7/21/2010 6:38:55 PM
*spoilers*

It should have been clear, it was an outer shell hiding the inside of the keyblade.

Watch how Aqua breaks it, the blade doesn't just crack but rather it looks the entire thing just shattered and there before you appears the true form of the incomplete X-blade. The way the incomplete blade looks supports it was just an outer shell aqua broke.

The blade is chipped and broken all over the place and a rusted ugly color. It's much more damage from far to many directions to say that Aqua's one swipe did that.

I think the fact Vanitas was already holding the incomplete X-blade had to do with what happened in the real world.

The X-blade's outer shell broke and showed it to be incomplete so that means seeing as the outer shell was already broken that when Vanitas appeared in the heartstation his X-blade's outer shell was already broken as well.

This makes a lot of sense, however we have no official timeline for when exactly the Aqua/mickey vs Venitas, and the Ventus vs Vanitas(heart station) battle took place. So i apologize if i sound rude but that's just your own speculation.
---
#17chaosflame108Posted 7/21/2010 6:41:59 PM
Spoilers.

Also one thing i would like to add. When aqua first approaches Venitas(ventus/vanitas fusion) he/they appear to be sleeping.

Isn't it possible that the heartstation battle took place right then(when they were asleep)? Also when venitas wakes up he starts attacking aqua.( i'm guessing vanitas started the D-link with ventus, allowing him to control the fusion body).
---
#18chaosflame108Posted 7/21/2010 7:17:49 PM
?
---
#19Hirokey123Posted 7/21/2010 7:26:23 PM
Well I'm not so sure..

*spoilers*

There way Venitas speaks sugggest that to not be the case as he clearly showed no signs of knowing that the X-blade was incomplete nor that Ven was still alive.

Vanitas was aware of X-blade being incomplete and knew very clearly that Ven was still inside him.

Not to mention the way Venitas turns back to Ven. I mean Vantias clothes just disolve off of Ven and and Ven's heart is already gone from him body. So that makes me think Vanitas's clothes only disolved off Ven right when Vanitas inside was dieing.

As it makes more sense of them to disolve at the same time then one after the other.

Not to mention the way the X-blade explodes in the real world. It's knocked out of Vanitas's hand and then suddenly stops in mid air and you see a actually black colored thing energy wave come out, following that the blade selfdestructs. Making me think that little explosion of light was actually when the X-blade in the heartstation blew up with Vanitas's death explaining the dark energy wave.

of coures we still need a time line to confirm it.
---
#20chaosflame108Posted 7/22/2010 1:45:49 PM
hmm.
---