How do you get exp walker?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. How do you get exp walker?
6 years ago#1
is it easy to get and what do you have to meld
"These lifeless keys use to be full of power united with the hearts of their masters as a great keyblade war raged"-Master Xehanort
6 years ago#2
From CirrusStrafe: meld a Zero G with a Poison and an Abound to get an EXP walk.
6 years ago#3
Yea but which zero Gravity though
"These lifeless keys use to be full of power united with the hearts of their masters as a great keyblade war raged"-Master Xehanort
6 years ago#4
sorry for the double post but where do you find a abound
6 years ago#5
I got EXP Walker by finding a Chaos Crystal and melded it with a couple things that didn't seem to matter. I guess I got lucky since the crystal gives you random abilities. Go me!
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep <> 15h:22m:00s
Dissidia Final Fantasy <> 02h:51m:13s
6 years ago#6
Zero Gravira
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
XBL/PSN/Steam - soliunasm
6 years ago#7
Ahh, didn't see your other post, Abounds are found from Mandrakes(Those green plant things that shoot you with circular wind things) in Radiant Garden.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
6 years ago#8
can you attach it with any cysrtal or does it have to be the abound
6 years ago#9

can you attach it with any cysrtal or does it have to be the abound

EXP Walker is from Abound only, or you have to get REAL lucky from a Chaos Crystal/Secret Gem.
6 years ago#10
aero+magnet+abounding
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  3. How do you get exp walker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived