How to Get 100 Completion in the Trinity Archives?

#1bstearns_00Posted 12/15/2010 2:25:57 AM
Alright, so my Trinity Archive is fully complete in terms of Timeline, Theater, Trophies, Secret Reports, Combat, Mini-games, and Story. The only thing left is Item completion which is stuck at 99% and I can't figure out where the other 1% comes from. I'm a stickler for completion so I want to get it over with. It's important to note that I've fully completed the reports for all three characters so everything in those reports is accounted for. There's nothing left blank in the treasures section for any character. I've bought every item within the Mirage Arena store at least once with all characters (Chill ticket included). I have at least one copy of every keyblade between the three characters including the optional ones like Victory Line, Sweetstack, Darknaw, Brightcrest, Void Gear, and No Name. Now I can't figure out for the life of me what I'm missing. Remember I've filled out the reports COMPLETELY for all three characters so keep that in mind. The only thing I'm left to believe is that I need to beat the Vanitas Lingering Sentiment and Mysterious Figure with all three characters to fill out the other 1%. So far I've only managed that with Ventus. I kinda doubt they need to be beat by all three but it's possible. If anyone can help me out on this one that'd be greatly appreciated!
#2ScatterburstPosted 12/15/2010 4:04:42 AM
You need to obtain all the Keyblades with ALL of the Characters.

Which does include beating VLS and MF with all three characters.
#312RougePosted 12/15/2010 8:50:34 AM
i had the same problem but i was missing the chill ticket
---
Skitty is the bestest, cuttest, and bestest pokemon EVER!!!!
people who agree: ME + 2
#4bstearns_00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2010 9:14:59 AM
grrr...I was hoping I wouldn't have to beat VLS and MF with all three characters. It was hard enough with just Ventus. I'm still skeptical though. It's hard to believe 1% would come from obtaining 4 new keyblades. Maybe if I was missing 4-5% I'd believe it more but I have my doubts. I also saw a guy post he got 100% by beating VLS and MF with only one character. It's the only option I can think of though so I'll regrettably try it. If anyone else has any ideas feel free to throw them out there (and yes I do have the chill ticket Rougue. still no dice unfortunately )