Aqua Grinding Strategy (Final Chapter + Critical Mode)?

#1UMadSonPosted 2/21/2011 7:48:36 AM
Hey I was just wondering what the best grinding strategy is for Aqua in the Final Chapter? I'm like, level 40, I have around 25k munny, about 2000 medals and level 13 in the mirage arena.

What's the best way to grind? I want tot be able to take on Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and the MF, and I know the best way to grind for terra and ven is in radiant garden with the buffed enemy levels. However, for the final chapter, Aqua can not go to radiant garden and grind because of Terranort.

TL;DR how can Aqua grind best on Critical mode?
#2UMadSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2011 8:03:55 AM
Also, sorry for double post, but what if I delete my final chapter, then grind with aqua on her normal file in RG, then make the final story...?
#3Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 2/21/2011 8:07:35 AM
You cant fight MF at final episode, do the completion/grinding thing in aqua normal data

If you want to transfer your aqua normal data to final episode data, you dont need to erase your current final episode data, just beat aqua story again and overwrite your final episode data when the game ask you to create it

Aqua leveling will be the slowest because she dont get the raised battle level, be prepared
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#4UMadSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2011 8:14:39 AM
Thanks :D but, Aqua's level is higher (mirage arena, 20k more munny, more medals too, etc), anyway to transfer that to normal aqua or am I gonna have to suck it up and make up for some lost time?
#5OverlordDeathPosted 2/21/2011 8:50:23 AM
The only thing that carries over from Final Episode is when you beat the true Final Boss there. Anything else you do in FE, cannot be transferred over to your normal file.
---
Shall it not end at this point, but instead continue among the stars.
#6SacklomePosted 2/21/2011 8:54:21 AM
I love grinding Aqua. <perv face>
---
Because I need an excuse to get better at drawing:
http://kaiserlome.deviantart.com/gallery/
#7theamdragPosted 2/21/2011 3:35:46 PM
My strategy for grinding Aqua is hard, fast, constant, and all night long. It really pays off. She'll keep on getting better and better, and soon, it'll be like the best thing in the entire universe! Just watch the explosions that happen!!!!!
---
Loving Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Metroid Other M!
Official Aqua Fanatic of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board <3
#8VanTusXBPosted 2/21/2011 3:56:53 PM
Point of topic is fail. Next time, using Level-Up strategy instead of grinding. *mumbles*

God, the pervs on this board
---
"You can't control who you love. If we did, we wouldn't love anybody"
Official Aqua of the Kingdom Hearts: BBS Vol. 2 Boards!
#9theamdragPosted 2/21/2011 4:16:50 PM
VanTus, it's really only you (and possibly sacktome) who are being pervy in this topic... Get your mind out of the gutter, and help this person out with figuring out how to get Aqua better! Gees...
---
Loving Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Metroid Other M!
Official Aqua Fanatic of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board <3
#10RayconPosted 2/21/2011 8:16:23 PM
I would also like a leveling up strategy (thought just in general), as I did not receive the battle level glitch, so all my characters have worlds at the standard battle levels. = (
---
"Also kind of amusing that he says the 360 is fully BC with original Xbox games."
"Why? Except for some exceptions, it's true."-Sailor Goon