Let me just go on record and say...

#1LightOfJudgmentPosted 11/6/2012 4:45:45 PM
that I freaking hate the ice cream minigame.

I don't mind minigames. I'm the kind of person that can easily tolerate Hundred Acre Wood and even KH2 Atlantica; I actually found the minigames in the former rather fun. Rumble Racing and Fruitball are fun to me too.

But when it comes to rhythm games, especially when the timing is(to me) rather hard to figure out, it's just a living nightmare.

No, this isn't a halp topic for the required one in Ven's story (though I remember getting VERY frustrated when I didn't miss a single one and still failed); that trial is long behind me.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Persona 4 Arena. PSN: see username
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg
#2xylophone2Posted 11/6/2012 4:54:41 PM
I can sympathize man. That ice cream game is one of the few minigames I consider BS. That's pretty damning coming from someone who liked FFIVDS's minigames and Chocobo Racing in FFX.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
#3mr_bushogamaPosted 11/9/2012 2:17:26 AM
Its easy.
#4ajmrowlandPosted 11/11/2012 5:26:21 PM
Once you get the appropriate beat in your head and especially if you remember the song clearly, it's easy. I had a hard time at first, but it really is easy with those two points.
#5EpsteinBarrPosted 11/15/2012 6:51:50 PM
I'm pretty terrible at minigames, but I don't understand how the icecream game can be so hard for some gamers.
#6VeraxulousPosted 11/15/2012 7:05:21 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
I'm pretty terrible at minigames, but I don't understand how the icecream game can be so hard for some gamers.

You don't have any rhythmically challenged friends? Some people seriously are incapable of staying on beat. I lived with one!
#7slmcknettPosted 11/15/2012 10:46:55 PM
All the minigames in this were pretty terrible. It pained me to have to get through Disney Town...
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#8MysteryVeilPosted 11/16/2012 5:22:42 PM
I actually didn't mind it too much. Once you do it enough you can do it in your sleep, so I never thought it was a huge deal.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#917MasterPosted 11/18/2012 1:52:16 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...

The same way Catcher Chocobo of FFX is difficult for some players, or the swordfight in FFIX, or the posters mission in KH2, or any given minigame in any given game: some players just have difficulty at certain things. They just do. Personally, I'm garbage at the ice cream game. On the very first one you do with Ven, I didn't drop a single scoop and still failed, lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#10EpsteinBarrPosted 11/29/2012 4:00:00 PM
17Master posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

The same way Catcher Chocobo of FFX is difficult for some players, or the swordfight in FFIX, or the posters mission in KH2, or any given minigame in any given game: some players just have difficulty at certain things. They just do. Personally, I'm garbage at the ice cream game. On the very first one you do with Ven, I didn't drop a single scoop and still failed, lol.

I guess. I thought the ice cream game was pretty fun tbh, one of the better minigames I've played. I'll admit I do enjoy games involving a beat. I guess it's that Indian blood in me lol.