How do the save files work regarding secret bosses / ending?

#1XyrexusPosted 1/19/2013 12:32:22 AM
If I have a save of all three characters completed in Proud mode, will I be able to play the Final Episode on Normal difficulty, or would it be fixed to Proud?

And if I have all three and the Final episode done in Proud, if I started a new game on Normal difficulty would I be able to get the secret ending and fight the optional bosses as long as I keep the Proud saves?
#2pjbasisPosted 1/20/2013 1:10:44 PM
I imagine the Final Episode will be the same difficulty as Aqua's.

Not sure about the second question.
---
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png
SuperNiceDog - 1, pjbasis - 0
#3dragnmaninfernoPosted 1/21/2013 10:14:02 AM
And if I have all three and the Final episode done in Proud, if I started a new game on Normal difficulty would I be able to get the secret ending and fight the optional bosses as long as I keep the Proud saves?

So you're saying you want to complete VAT on normal and complete the final episode on normal? If that's so then to get the secret ending you'll need to complete the requirements for doing so on Normal. Once you complete the final episode then you'll be able to fight the optional bosses.
#4AquamanOSPosted 1/21/2013 7:33:04 PM
The secret ending is if I recall, a scene added to the Trinity Report, that you have to manually watch and not part of the actual ending. If you unlocked it already playing Proud, then it wouldn't matter what level your replays were, because it was already unlocked to begin with.
More topics from this board...
mysterious figure grindingA_Made210/15 4:20AM