How do I do these level 1 runs?

#1MJordan95Posted 6/17/2013 4:25:39 PM
People talk about doing them. How do i prevent myself from leveling up?
---
First i'll cross ya then shoot it in ya face
#2Moomba33Posted 6/17/2013 4:47:39 PM
If you play in Critical Mode you get an ability that prevents EXP gain.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#3mildare_el_rayoPosted 6/24/2013 8:24:13 PM
If you play in Critical Mode you get an ability that prevents EXP gain.

O.o sick!
---
I have been forced to do this
#4Adamant_ShadowPosted 6/24/2013 8:35:21 PM
O_o This wasn't a widely known fact yet?
---
~/.-'-.\~
~Official Roxas of the Kingdom Hearts III Board~
#5mildare_el_rayoPosted 6/24/2013 8:41:11 PM
I've just started playing this game (funny, huh, how being 16 hours into a japanese game is "just starting it") so I don't really count as part of the BBS community. It may be a widely known fact, sure.
---
#6xfyrenxPosted 6/25/2013 5:19:19 AM
I've just started playing this game (funny, huh, how being 16 hours into a japanese game is "just starting it") so I don't really count as part of the BBS community. It may be a widely known fact, sure.

It's not a matter of a BBS community, it's about KH in general, where there was a exp zero ability (or a way to not level up) in every game since KH2FM.
---
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
#7mildare_el_rayoPosted 6/25/2013 7:28:40 AM(edited)

It's not a matter of a BBS community, it's about KH in general, where there was a exp zero ability (or a way to not level up) in every game since KH2FM.

Ah, well, unless you had some means of playing an imported copy of the final mix games, then there's hardly any way to know this, even if you're a die-hard Kindom Hearts fan, unless you were active in the KH community and someone told you.
---
#8xfyrenxPosted 6/25/2013 8:00:13 AM(edited)

Ah, well, unless you had some means of playing an imported copy of the final mix games, then there's hardly any way to know this, even if you're a die-hard Kindom Hearts fan, unless you were active in the KH community and someone told you.

You're not getting me. It's a fact that every game since KH2FM (doesn't matter if you can play it or not, KH2FM itself is irrelevant) has had a way to not level up. Every game (BBS, Days and Re:Coded).
---
Official Experiment 626 of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
#9SchoolRumblePosted 6/25/2013 6:14:29 PM
xfyrenx posted...

You're not getting me. It's a fact that every game since KH2FM (doesn't matter if you can play it or not, KH2FM itself is irrelevant) has had a way to not level up. Every game (BBS, Days and Re:Coded).

Maybe he doesn't have a DS? So his only way of knowing would be this game.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#10kkusagamiPosted 6/30/2013 5:33:35 PM
MJordan95 posted...
People talk about doing them. How do i prevent myself from leveling up?

Dont kill any unverse,let your partner kills them for you,using CONFUSE effect related commands on enemy to let them kill each other if there is no partner with you, or using D-LINK from Snow White to Dezone enemy away,Warp for Terra.Learn to think your own,it can leads your to final boss and you still at lv1 with a few exp left to lv up to lv2.

Trust me,i have done all these for all difficulty modes,but i no longer have the videos to show u anymore,because my youtube account got banned due to copyright stuffs,or you may search my old threads/topics and ask the others that commented on those topics,because they have seen all the exp avoided walkthrough videos.
---
pokemon white 2 FC : 4728-5858-3608
More topics from this board...
mysterious figure grindingA_Made210/15 4:20AM