How do I do these level 1 runs?

#11SzurkuletPosted 7/13/2013 4:41:23 AM
I'm a big fan of KH 1 & 2, and haven't planed any FM's or other games in the series. I would not have automatically known about an EXP prevention ability.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#12Marvell_SkPosted 7/15/2013 12:43:11 AM
kkusagami posted...
MJordan95 posted...
People talk about doing them. How do i prevent myself from leveling up?

Dont kill any unverse,let your partner kills them for you,using CONFUSE effect related commands on enemy to let them kill each other if there is no partner with you, or using D-LINK from Snow White to Dezone enemy away,Warp for Terra.Learn to think your own,it can leads your to final boss and you still at lv1 with a few exp left to lv up to lv2.

Trust me,i have done all these for all difficulty modes,but i no longer have the videos to show u anymore,because my youtube account got banned due to copyright stuffs,or you may search my old threads/topics and ask the others that commented on those topics,because they have seen all the exp avoided walkthrough videos.

You're making it hard for yourself, bro.
1st of all I assume that you only use that tricks (to skip levelin) in beginner, standard, and proud mode since critical mode has it's really convinient zero exp ability. Then, why? why do you need to do lvl 1 runs on easier modes? if you really want a challenge, do it on critical mode.+ your suggestion is quite...useless? all of those you mentioned can only be done to small mobs (by that I mean non-boss enemies) why don't you just run away from them then? How about the bosses? you think you can do those tricks on them? you see w/o zero exp ability in crit. mode ,it is very hard to do a lvl1 run impossible, in fact.

If you think I'm wrong then I'm willing to listen to your counter argument. ;D
-P.S. I just a have a lot of free time to wage war on the internet xD
---
-- graphics does not describe the greatness of a game --
#13xfyrenxPosted 7/17/2013 10:21:24 AM(edited)
Marvell_Sk posted...
How about the bosses? you think you can do those tricks on them?

Bosses don't give experience. And while you can run from most encounters, you have to fight some, which is where those tricks come in handy.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14kkusagamiPosted 7/25/2013 6:55:02 PM
Marvell_Sk posted...
kkusagami posted...
MJordan95 posted...
People talk about doing them. How do i prevent myself from leveling up?

Dont kill any unverse,let your partner kills them for you,using CONFUSE effect related commands on enemy to let them kill each other if there is no partner with you, or using D-LINK from Snow White to Dezone enemy away,Warp for Terra.Learn to think your own,it can leads your to final boss and you still at lv1 with a few exp left to lv up to lv2.

Trust me,i have done all these for all difficulty modes,but i no longer have the videos to show u anymore,because my youtube account got banned due to copyright stuffs,or you may search my old threads/topics and ask the others that commented on those topics,because they have seen all the exp avoided walkthrough videos.

You're making it hard for yourself, bro.
1st of all I assume that you only use that tricks (to skip levelin) in beginner, standard, and proud mode since critical mode has it's really convinient zero exp ability. Then, why? why do you need to do lvl 1 runs on easier modes? if you really want a challenge, do it on critical mode.+ your suggestion is quite...useless? all of those you mentioned can only be done to small mobs (by that I mean non-boss enemies) why don't you just run away from them then? How about the bosses? you think you can do those tricks on them? you see w/o zero exp ability in crit. mode ,it is very hard to do a lvl1 run impossible, in fact.

If you think I'm wrong then I'm willing to listen to your counter argument. ;D
-P.S. I just a have a lot of free time to wage war on the internet xD

No,u are not wrong about it,i just wanna let u guys know that lv1 run with all difficulty is possible.I guess u are new to bss board,and u might never heard of me,so to make it clear for u that i was the legendary khbbs lv1 run no damage time attack player.
---
pokemon white 2 FC : 4728-5858-3608