This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lots of new info!

#1SonsaruPosted 2/14/2008 11:19:52 AM
I haven't seen any of this on the site, and I'm getting it all from here -

http://www41.atwiki.jp/mhp2g/pages/17.html

The Japanese Wiki. It's arrived there mainly from Famitsu and the Premier Play event for the game recently held here in Japan.

* A new, massive size Rangosta? (The Insect). Reports of it in the movie at the event!

* No info either way on Espinas.

* Number of weapons is *doubled.* Some will branch not from P top froms but also mid-way weapons too, so need to go back up weapon trees from the bottom.

* Twin swords, one blade is one element and the other blade... a different element!

* Electric gunlance! Yes!

* Paintpot ^-^ and "close combat pot" for Bows.

* Hunting Horns can now make a "high frequency wave" attack that acts like a sound bomb! That's great for Dos Galeos and would make fanastic support against Daiblos.

* Yes, there is purple sharpness, above white!

* Along with background loading, it is now possile to perform an "install" onto the memory card for even faster loading! You need 580mg of free space, however, so at least a 1gig card. I'm only using a 300mg myself, so not sure about this - I want to carry my data over but might not be able to change to the bigger card...

* I don't know if the US got the Pirate J armor (it was a collabortaion with Jump here in Japan, and I love that costume) but it gets a sword now too! Cool!

* Yamatsugami is going to be quite different from his Dos version, and supposedly a challenge this time! Sounds like he might not be so boring after all...

Anyway, there is a lot more good stuff there, boy now I'm finally really excited for 2ndG. No word on whether the new skill system from Frontier will make it in, I think that's 50/50 right now. I'd love to lay money on Espinas (I mean, they have his stage now!) but maybe that's just wishful thinking... Still, I'm sure there's going to be a few more surprises!

---
I hate sigs. I hate witty sigs, funny sigs, stupid sigs, quote sigs, sigs in Japanese. I hate your sig. And I hate mine.
#2bluerath163Posted 2/14/2008 11:55:33 AM
thanks for the info sonsaru i cant wait just about one more month
#3dOctorWormxPosted 2/14/2008 12:14:00 PM
Doc: can you post a link to the big bug pic plz?
---
Call me Doc, everyone does anyway...
there aren't many who can beat me, and you aren't one of them, so step aside and get me a Klondike bar-Doc
#4Sonsaru(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2008 12:15:14 PM
I just had a look and found it very easy to transfer data to the bigger card, so anyone in the same position as me who might be wondering, the install will be possible. It's not like I have hordes of other PSP save games taking up space, either ^-^

---
I hate sigs. I hate witty sigs, funny sigs, stupid sigs, quote sigs, sigs in Japanese. I hate your sig. And I hate mine.
#5Sonsaru(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2008 12:18:03 PM
No link to the bug yet, I just got all my info from the link provided. There seemed to be a bit of debate about it, so not sure where it will fall - personally it sounds like a Dos Fango kind of deal, in other words, not much to get excited about. We'll see, though...

I'm actively looking for more 2ndG info now, anyway, so I'll keep you guys posted.

---
#6nazke561Posted 2/14/2008 6:28:51 PM
i like it better wen satan post the new info -.-
---
Better then being pathetic at this game and feeding people crap....our crap is 100% much more accurate then yours-FoNgThOnGz
#7satan_lolz666Posted 2/15/2008 3:31:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8satan_lolz666Posted 2/15/2008 3:33:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9satan_lolz666Posted 2/15/2008 3:36:17 AM
thx for info sonsaru =)
---
PSN ID: x_azaku_x
Currently playing: Monster Hunter Portable 2nd, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#10dan783Posted 2/15/2008 8:04:05 AM
Where its talking about the armor, what does it mean where it says this (sorry, had to use translator)

Reus S, S Diablo color version of the subspecies appeared. (FAMI-savvy)
---
Xlink name: dan783