Lots of new info!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
8 years ago#11
It means blue and black versions, respecitvely, of the S armors. At the moment Soul gives the seperate Soul armor series and most other color swaps make the U, not S versions, in the case of Diablos.
I hate sigs. I hate witty sigs, funny sigs, stupid sigs, quote sigs, sigs in Japanese. I hate your sig. And I hate mine.

User Info: Reik0u

Reik0u
8 years ago#12
^ The above post makes it a little bit confusing.

Basically, Riosoul as of now gives Riosoul and Riosoul U.

However, now, there will also be a Riosoul S, Silversol S etc.

=]
Pokemon Pearl:
Reik - 0086 9197 8628

Sonsaru
8 years ago#13
What I presume it means is that you can have the current Reus / Daiblo S armor, with those stats and abiltiies, but in the color of Soul / Black Dia.
I hate sigs. I hate witty sigs, funny sigs, stupid sigs, quote sigs, sigs in Japanese. I hate your sig. And I hate mine.

Sonsaru
8 years ago#14
I was looking around at reports on the Premier Event and one guy mentioned a new Lance that is shaped like a drill, but it actually rotates! The Gunlance from MH went on to become a weapon, does this mean MH3... Drill Lance?! ^-^ Anyway sounds cool.

User Info: kakui2

kakui2
8 years ago#15
if you pay atention to gunlances moves in freedom, you see the GL actualy rotates too

User Info: dan783

dan783
8 years ago#16
I have seen a picture on one of the frontier sites that showed what looked like rathalos S armor, but was the azure rath color. If they do end up releasing a color variant of the current S armors like a Black Gravios S color variant I'd love that :)
Xlink name: dan783

User Info: satan_lolz666

satan_lolz666
8 years ago#17
^ u can change ur armor's color with senshyoku herbs now in MHFO
PSN ID: x_azaku_x
Currently playing: Monster Hunter Portable 2nd, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

User Info: Toan_1

Toan_1
8 years ago#18
They've got new armors with the titles of X and Z. X is like a higher rank of S. I think they look the same as the regular S armors, but the Z armors are like Khezu U AND S at the same time. In other words Red Khezu S. Rarity 9 is purple now I think. Silver Sol S ftw?

User Info: bluerath163

bluerath163
8 years ago#19
huh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived