This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Link to the "Official MHF2G request" board at Capcom

#1Justice_Gear_01Posted 2/20/2008 1:43:56 PM
Because this game looks like it will will be awesome, it's safe to assume that we'll all want to play it in English as well.

So here's the deal, just vote "yes" on the thread in the link below to try to convince Capcom to release and English version of MHP2G! All you have to do is register and vote.

Link to the "Official MHF2G request" thread:

http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=25685

I voted : )
#2DarkLink346Posted 2/22/2008 11:16:13 AM
I voted. I know at least six people personally who would buy this game. And I figure if they don't bring it over, there's always that whole custom firmware thing...
---
Use the damn search button!
#3stuart12321Posted 2/25/2008 1:32:25 PM
i would per-order any monster hunter game as-long as its being released in the UK before the release date has been confirmed that's how much i love this game
#4maya26Posted 2/25/2008 2:55:30 PM
I know am going to be hated here but I donít think capcom should waste its time to translated it. Iím saying this in and only in a business senses the way I think they see it. If it comes out here it wouldnít sell more then 25,000 am guessing. Plus Americans like to get things for free and like 25% of you guys that would get it would just download it. So if you look at it that way capcom will just be losing time and money. They could put the effort in MH3 or a brand new MH game. Besides if it dose come out here you know it will be like 80% of the Japaneseís game just look at the differences between MHF2 and MHP2. MHP2 has more armor, weapons, and quests. Do you really want to get 80% of the game that came out sooner? Then the nexted game will have everything that the Japanese mhp2G has but it will lose the other new thing about the new Japanese game lets call it MH4. That was a little confusing but I hope you guys get that. Iím going to stop myself there am not even going to go on about the people say they will buy a PSP for the game when they can just buy a Japanese PSP.
---
MHF2 name Heather/Tank
Soloed to HR5
#5XythriPosted 2/25/2008 3:06:44 PM
Other than the fact that PSP games are region free.
---
"The more idiot proof you make things, the more ingenious the idiots become."