This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just typical Capcom

#1kazelhell05Posted 3/13/2008 3:41:18 PM
Everyone calm down, they did this with every single MH game Japan got there's first always and Capcom would stall forever until a few months after the japanese release when they start showing plans for an america release. Chances are that it will have a slightly different name because america isn't cool enough to have portable in the title. and yes america has way less of a fanbased than japan but capacom isn't just gonna stop a series they want to make money example: Crystal chroncles on gamecube didn't sell well but did square enix stop making ff games, no. MH will continue on and will most likely have another american release on the psp before before a console to the wii (which i still think is stupid idea...) but for right now america just has to wait and see... this has happened with MHF and MHF2 people weren't sure if it was coming here or not. the only games that didn't come here were Frontier (but i still got it), Dos, and first G for ps2 because they adding that stuff with the exception of some weps and monsters to MHF and MHF2.
---
When you die, everyone will be happy again...
#2ponosmcgeePosted 3/13/2008 3:45:02 PM
So 3 games made it overseas, and 3 others didn't. How can anything that happens exactly 50% of the time be considered typical?
#3kazelhell05(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2008 3:59:36 PM
because it happens like this all the time there's not need for everyone to get all worked up they will make an american version people need to calm down capcom has done this with just about all of their games with the exception of Dmc series and as does Square enix and there games they send out the japanese games first and constant do push backs and everyone gets all worked with there request boards and what not but it never fails there will be an american version of MHP2G
---
#4ponosmcgeePosted 3/13/2008 5:21:23 PM
Again, you just said "it never fails", but for the Monster Hunter series, it has failed just as many times as it hasn't.
#5Greg13221Posted 3/13/2008 7:07:59 PM
Yes they did stop making final fantasys for the gamecube.
---
Use Google or Else...
#6bluerath163Posted 3/14/2008 1:15:28 PM
correct me if im wrong but has capcom not released every portable game for the psp in america
---
UH&E-100000$ akantor armor-16000$ a piece
driving your blade into the skull of a wyvern priceless
#7_BlackDragonPosted 3/14/2008 1:26:07 PM
bluerath163 posted...
correct me if im wrong but has capcom not released every portable game for the psp in america
---

They have.
But they may stop on the psp all together, since mostly its all pirates.
Low fanbase with monster hunter and half or more of the fanbase being pirates = no go.
#8bluerath163Posted 3/14/2008 5:36:58 PM
ok but capcom has to acknowledge everythingthat the people who dont pirate are doing to get the actual game
---
#9kazelhell05(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2008 11:35:46 PM
they are going to make an american version why because Capcom wants to make money and regardless if japan has a higher fanbase people in america still buy the games as well it would be a different story if no one bought the game or it had super low sales like DMC2 but capcom isn't going to stop all MH games because only a few hundred thousand people bought they will simply add miscellanous stuff that either the Japanese version doesn't have or new stuff in general.

but then again if your so worried that it won't to the US go learn japanese....

---
#10zog79Posted 3/15/2008 5:12:52 AM

They have.

No they didn't : Breath of fire 3
---
Take your time... i'm not in a hurry you know...
5327-0134-4215