This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS Vita

#11keybladePosted 11/22/2011 11:12:37 AM
Assuming that MHP3rd will only have a japan Vita release, how many of you will continue playing or replay through Freedom Unite on the PS Vita?
#2DocDeliciousPosted 11/22/2011 11:35:22 AM
P3rd is already a japan only release for the psp. And will never be localized.
Literally just finished talking about this in another post. All upcoming MH games are on the 3DS so far. Aka; MH3G and MH4.

Still nothing absolutely official.
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GeneStarwind/A_Few_Localization_Statements
#31keyblade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 1:54:20 PM
Yeah but I don't think the Vita will see Monster Hunter for quite awhile. MH4 was just announced and Tri G won't have a Vita release. So since Freedom Unite is the only MH game available, it would be good see who plans to play Unite on their Vita's. I know I probably will return to replay Unite on the Vita. The dual analog sticks makes things a bit more comfortable to play and on terms of difficulty, Unite was much more difficult then P3rd.
#4GrimfordPosted 11/22/2011 2:45:14 PM
Wait, they're putting unite on the PS Store with dual analog compatibility? I thought they were only doing that for P3rd.
---
PSN: UtilityStew
#5DocDeliciousPosted 11/22/2011 3:02:24 PM
Grimford posted...
Wait, they're putting unite on the PS Store with dual analog compatibility? I thought they were only doing that for P3rd.

No they're not. At least not from what ive heard. And even then P3rd will still be in Japanese. I'll stick to playing P3rd on the psp so I don't have to wait for them to repatch everything for the vita.
Any games from the psp will not support the dual joystick controls unless they rerelease them and add it in.