This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2 Rajang!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17656198Posted 3/8/2012 8:40:11 AM
How in the hell do u do this one......I just can't seem to kill these Saiyan Monkeys!!!!!! auuuughhhh
#2IhavealotofspacPosted 3/8/2012 8:45:27 AM
LMAO! 2 RAJANG!1
---
SC2: heroicblues#745 (NA)
#3WhatevapreyPosted 3/8/2012 9:14:58 AM
I realize this is probably trolling but I'll take the bait.

Use any decent raw/ice bow. Or sleep bomb.
---
Official Everyone's Fangirl of the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Message Board.
#47656198(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 9:46:46 AM
Not trolling at all lol......No I haven't tried any of those. Any tips?
#5NykzaPosted 3/8/2012 10:08:22 AM

I realize this is probably trolling but I'll take the bait.

Use any decent raw/ice bow. Or sleep bomb.

He means the DLC "Twin Terrors".

The only consistent way of killing those (that I know of) is separating them. There should be some YT videos on that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
"I'm a banana" ~SonofMetalGear
#6WhatevapreyPosted 3/8/2012 10:15:16 AM
Oh, well in that case, ignore what I said.

I still think a bow is the best way to go though. I used to farm that quest (well, I used to try) and it was least painful with a bow simply because of Rajang's massive matchup weakness to it. You just have to be aware that while you're attacking one, the other will undoubtably mess you up unless you keep an eye on it at all times.

DO NOT RAGE THEM BOTH. This is asking to die.
And, obviously, if you're willing to spam traps/flashes you'll give yourself a huge advantage.
Just putting that out there.
---
Official Everyone's Fangirl of the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Message Board.
#77656198(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 10:22:27 AM
OK I'll give a bow a try, might be hard as I only use Long Swords.........maybe bring junk for flash bombs and look up a YT vid.....I just wanna beat this one already
#8YakkuIPosted 3/8/2012 2:12:58 PM
... i kinda loo---
no let me rephrase that...

... i look down on people who only know how to use a Longsword...

... i'm sorry for saying it but i mean it... ... ... but uhhhhhh... i never succesfully completed this quest... i DID however, last 20minutes with a bow (which i believe is also the best way to go)... like about 6-7 minutes before each death... ... i was actually proud of myself... ... i realized if i can just kill one Rajang... the other one is nothing... ... but that was the part that never got done... ... i had the armor skill Guts and kept dying because i couldn't run away safely to heal myself on all those deaths...

... good luck... if you most comfortable with a Longsword (only) then i guess thats your best option at the moment... ... i highly suggest that you use Flash Bomb on them BUT flashing only ONE Rajang, and have that flashed Rajang go flash-beserk out on nothing while you focus on the one that isn't... ... as for your weapon... use whatever you got thats strong... Ice attribute is optional... and be sure to bring a strong armor... i'd recommend Guts just for the hell of it... or if you're worried about taking hits, wear something with decent Thunder resistence (10 at least, negative means death). If you're really good and comfortable with both of them, Evade+ is a nice skill i guess...

... i dont know someone here who's completed it might have a better idea of how to take it on...
#9NykzaPosted 3/8/2012 3:02:50 PM

The only consistent way of killing those (that I know of) is separating them. There should be some YT videos on that.

---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
"I'm a banana" ~SonofMetalGear
#10iLUVnoodlesPosted 3/8/2012 6:04:17 PM
Stay on its right side, preferably a little behind the elbow (example: you will notice that its right arm doesn't go as far out as his left when he is punching his invisible wacka mole) . I lanced the first time. It went out well since am pretty good with lancing since you can charge at them when they pause to attack or when knocked down. I also LS with the ancientdrgnwdslayer sword (i hope that was how it went) since para helped me concentrate even if it was for a few moments. But do what you can, I find it too time consuming to bow rajang. Good luck dude!
---
Noodles are my #1 FOOD!!!
MorgannaData90 at your service.