This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is Grahf

#81Sypher1993Posted 4/23/2012 3:52:19 AM
Sometimes it is so f*cking difficult for people to read properly! I said: hunters who say they are expert and in reality suck in MH! Someone who two rounds a Black Fatalis is definitely not a noob.
#82Ecclesiastes273Posted 4/23/2012 5:05:34 AM
Sypher1993 posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
I can two round Black Fatalis. Get out or get down to my level!

Fix'd

Thanks for that. Communication is hard when English is your third language.
---
Official Vet of the MHFU Message Board.
Official ETERNAL DESTROYER of the super mega ultimate DRAGON DESTROYERS(tm).
#83Mx4_1204Posted 4/23/2012 5:10:40 AM
right there. Impossible to use Google translate to translate I want to say
---
My MHFU Weapon Tree and Ranker Compendium --> http://www.mediafire.com/?egt5rnrpwn2pqxx
Boredom doesn't kill people. Look at me, I'm still around.
#84Ecclesiastes273Posted 4/23/2012 5:32:53 AM
Sypher1993 posted...
Sometimes it is so f*cking difficult for people to read properly! I said: hunters who say they are expert and in reality suck in MH! Someone who two rounds a Black Fatalis is definitely not a noob.

---
#85PyroFonixPosted 4/23/2012 1:24:13 PM
that kid b jealous
---
League of Legends: Tron Fonne
Go Bruins, Go.
#86Sypher1993Posted 4/23/2012 1:48:37 PM
PyroFonix posted...
That person that's physically and mentally way older then me, is jealous.

Fix'd

Btw: again, not jealous, just tired of the 'ancient' Grahf discussion and his simple, no-life, but very helpful for noobs to advance in MH, formula. And I do not contradict myself, I never said the formula sucks.
#87Ecclesiastes273Posted 4/23/2012 2:34:26 PM
How is it simple and at the same time no-life? Have you never seen an RPG mechanics discussion? Most of those make the Melee Damage FAQ look like something that could have been in the books in your house without breaking immersion.

And how does it make the game drastically easier? Lack of monster behavior knowledge is what makes the game hard, not how much damage you're doing. This isn't some turn-based jpop jrpg with overrated and fake difficulty. Looking at you, Persona 4.

I've played games with lots of deceptive values, and without ANY documentation. As in, I jumped on to the community and game, played half the game, and knew more than most of the community solely thanks to me documenting things as I went along.

Then I came to MH, which is even MORE convoluted, and the game is remarkably well-documented. Unless one's idea of a thrillingly strategic game is 1vs1 quickscoping, I don't see how it can be seen as a bad thing.
And if you think all the Grahf worship is sincere, you don't know this board half as well as you seem to think you do.
---
#88NykzaPosted 4/23/2012 2:38:31 PM
Chillax guys and accept Grahf as God. Your savior!
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
"The 360 has a flimsy disk tray. The ps3 has state-of-the-art dvd pushy thingy out" - BigoSmallo
#89PyroFonixPosted 4/23/2012 3:02:22 PM
Sypher1993 posted...
PyroFonix posted...
That person that's physically and mentally way older then me, is jealous.

Fix'd

Btw: again, not jealous, just tired of the 'ancient' Grahf discussion and his simple, no-life, but very helpful for noobs to advance in MH, formula. And I do not contradict myself, I never said the formula sucks.

Doubt it. But, k.
---
League of Legends: Tron Fonne
Go Bruins, Go.
#90blaze19_0XPosted 4/23/2012 3:35:27 PM
The DF is so simple and easy to figure out that 99 percent of players to this day don't know how damage works in the game. Obv. makes sense.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos