This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Origin of the Noob Hunter..

#1kurudojackalPosted 4/17/2012 3:20:41 AM
You will find him inside the gathering hall near the quest board. Hell yeah, the annoying hunter is actually the first noob. Unfortunately, many followed that hunter's path and personality.
#2TME_GuyPosted 4/17/2012 4:11:13 AM
Nop, he's near your house
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#3I_hAtE_mOnStErSPosted 4/17/2012 4:27:01 AM
That hunter near the board is actually a she, right?
#4kurudojackal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 4:32:06 AM
Oh. But you see, I don't have a house. I live in a castle. Now go back to work you peasant.
#5UltimaGamer12Posted 4/17/2012 4:49:31 AM
kurudojackal posted...
Oh. But you see, I don't have a house. I live under a bridge. Now go back to work you peasant.

fix'd it for ya, bud.
---
This board is in...UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!
~ Earl of Lemongrab
#6NykzaPosted 4/17/2012 4:57:56 AM

Oh. But you see, I don't have a house. I don't have anything.

Fix'd x2
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
"The 360 has a flimsy disk tray. The ps3 has state-of-the-art dvd pushy thingy out" - BigoSmallo
#7kurudojackal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 5:40:37 AM
UltimaGamer12 posted...
kurudojackal posted...
Oh. But you see, I don't have a house. I live under a bridge. Now go back to work you peasant.

fix'd it for ya, bud.

Lame.

Nykza posted...
Oh. But you see, I don't have a house. I don't have anything.
Fix'd x2

Worse.

Now you two, bring me the fresh loaves and fill my golden cup with wine. Then feed my horse and give him a good bath. Make sure you don't touch him with your peasant hands or off with yer heads. And oh, don't forget to shine my shoes. And make sure you don't touch it with your peasant hands you insolent fools or I'll burn your huts of hay.
#8TME_GuyPosted 4/17/2012 5:45:16 AM
kurudojackal posted...

Now you two, I'll bring you the fresh loaves and fill your golden cup with wine. Then feed your horse and give him a good bath. I'll make sure I don't touch him with my peasant hands or off with me head. And oh, I won't forget to shine your shoes. And make sure I don't touch it with my peasant hands I'm an insolent fool or you'll burn my huts of hay.

fix'd
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#9NarutoAxel3Posted 4/17/2012 5:50:44 AM
*gets some popcorn and boss chair* Anyone wanna share?
---
Girls are like Pokemon. You need balls to catch em and it works better if they're asleep. If you know what I mean ;D
#10Chrome_AdaPosted 4/17/2012 6:01:47 AM
I'll get my own chair, thank you.
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"