This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats a good set for mythical three horn?

#1wrath_181Posted 11/30/2012 8:04:37 PM
Specifically for the purpose of fighting white or maybe crimson fatalis. I would think I'd want normal up and bomber, but I don't know. Does bomber affect clust/crag?
---
Pokemon black 2 FC 3311 2401 2455
#2TME_GuyPosted 11/30/2012 8:26:52 PM
Full Hermitaur Z is what I use, to avoid getting OHKO'd
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#3NykzaPosted 12/1/2012 12:06:39 AM
Nope, it doesn't.

I used a set with recoil reduction and reload speed. I think it was reload speed+3 and recoil reduction +1.
Can't remember which pieces I used though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
#4Piggy MogPosted 12/1/2012 8:33:32 AM(edited)
I check many, many plausible combinations, with any recoil reduction/reloading speed/innate reload speed/clip size combinations, and can't find anything better than what maze introduced in his Bowgun Compendium...

You'll need the final training school bowgun for this one...

As for armor set, you can gem full Herm Z with 5 bombardier jewels, 4 scatterbonus jewels, and 1 high speed jewel (to neutralize reloading speed-1) for:

Bomber
Clust all level add
Recoil reduction+1
Guts

Since this gun has natural reloading speed of fast (2 levels faster than Mythical Three Horn, and it takes FOREVER to load clust shots), and you won't be suffer from worst recoil with silencer equipped. Also, with the clust add skill, you will have 3 clust shots per clip, meaning you can load everything in your pocket in a single clip. Not to mention it has decent raw, very reasonable sized normal s clips, etc...

And I don't recommend you to use RF clust on Fatty, because they either move eccentrically, roar randomly, or whatever reason to make it hard to place both shots to it right, not to mention the very small capacity of level clust S (you will have only 13 maximum). Level 2 clust should be your focus on any anti-Fatty hunts (53 shots in total).

As for clust level 3, just bring those 3... Save your spots for your bombs instead (combo books 1-5, alchemy book, LBB, LBB+, gunpowders, ivies, med monster bones... these already occupy 11 spots). And don't forget, get felyne gunpowder activated so every single LBB will turn into LBB+ and you won't need scatterfish.
---
kupo
#5NykzaPosted 12/1/2012 9:17:25 AM
I don't recommend you to use RF clust on Fatty, because they either move eccentrically, roar randomly, or whatever reason to make it hard to place both shots to it right

wtf are you trying to do?
Hit the head with clust? If you're having trouble RF clusting a Fatalis you should just get the hell out of here.
---
#6wrath_181(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:24:02 AM
Alrighty. Thanks guys,
Looks like herm z is gonna work. Thanks for the input.
---
#7Piggy MogPosted 12/1/2012 9:32:58 AM
Nykza posted...
I don't recommend you to use RF clust on Fatty, because they either move eccentrically, roar randomly, or whatever reason to make it hard to place both shots to it right

wtf are you trying to do?
Hit the head with clust? If you're having trouble RF clusting a Fatalis you should just get the hell out of here.

I said that because TC asked specifically for Mystical Three Horn, which has only 2 ammo per clip of clust shots (of all level) and RF of level 1 clust shots X_X

Given Island of the Gods (or anything in the same series) and the gun I mentioned both can have 3 shots per clip, why TC asked for the Kirin LBG in the very first place? I already thought through that >.<
---
kupo
#8NykzaPosted 12/1/2012 9:37:54 AM
I can't believe I expected a serious answer.
---
#9Piggy MogPosted 12/1/2012 9:46:02 AM(edited)
Nykza posted...
I can't believe I expected a serious answer.

You "expected" it? Weird of you -.-

Probably can't expect one for the idiot who asked someone to beat Yama for his pturd data (failed doing research?? o_O But I doubt he even got the game by legal means...)... But the question in this topic is very valid...

And for TC, forget about the Kirin LBG (I can't even think of what it is truly good for unless you don't have those top tier for specific jobs), just pick something else.
---
kupo
#10wrath_181(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:52:59 AM
Mog, I'm looking at the warriors bowgun, the rank 10 training school lbg. But it's only got level 1 clust/crag. Did you mean a different one, or is there a training hbg I didn't unlock?
---