This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSP emulator for PC?

#1ty199Posted 3/2/2013 10:51:35 PM
I would love to play this game on pc even though I already have it for psp.. Is there an emulator that does that? Also would it be possible to play portable 3rd with an English patch through the emulator?
---
If you play a nerdy game, dont talk about it.
#2pingomalikPosted 3/3/2013 12:01:58 AM
No clue, been wondering the same thing and couldn't find anything.

I would love to try mhfu on my desktop ;v
---
(V) (;,,;) (V)
---
#3MrRoxas9192Posted 3/3/2013 12:41:10 AM
JPCSP is the best one right now, but it can't play MH games.
Trust me. I've tried everything to get MH working but it just won't play at a decent speed.
My PC has nice specs too.. I7, etc, etc.. someone needs to make a better emulator -___-
#4hailthornPosted 3/3/2013 3:49:19 AM
MrRoxas9192 posted...
Trust me. I've tried everything to get MH working but it just won't play at a decent speed.
My PC has nice specs too.. I7, etc, etc.. someone needs to make a better emulator -___-

Or you could simply get a PSP. They're pretty cheap these days. Especially if you get one second hand.
---
CM Punk is a general in the ring.
#5MrRoxas9192Posted 3/3/2013 4:29:36 AM
^ Not where i'm from. It's still pretty expensive. Converted to US dollar, it's still at $196.00. Not cheap.
#6hailthornPosted 3/3/2013 2:20:21 PM
MrRoxas9192 posted...
^ Not where i'm from. It's still pretty expensive. Converted to US dollar, it's still at $196.00. Not cheap.

You could get it off ebay fairly cheap.
---
CM Punk is a general in the ring.
#7Rai_JinPosted 3/3/2013 3:03:22 PM
MrRoxas9192 posted...

What would be "decent speed" for you?
#8HunterAlicePosted 3/4/2013 12:25:29 AM
MrRoxas9192 posted...

I tried it too with my computer, wanted to see if I could mod the file and then transfer the save file back to my vita. Didn't go so well.....
#9MrRoxas9192Posted 3/5/2013 1:17:16 AM
Rai_Jin posted...
MrRoxas9192 posted...

Guess I should've said "at full speed". :p
Right now It's running at 30-40fps during quests/town and runs on full speed inside the house and guild.
#10Rai_JinPosted 3/5/2013 6:44:48 AM
MrRoxas9192 posted...
Rai_Jin posted...
MrRoxas9192 posted...

Guess I should've said "at full speed". :p
Right now It's running at 30-40fps during quests/town and runs on full speed inside the house and guild.

I thought that maybe you just didn't have the right settings, because it runs on my rather old PC at about 30 fps, which is "decent" for me, lol.