Save states.

#1IsegrimPosted 2/26/2008 7:07:04 AM
I really wish SNKP would add this option.

KOF 96(and the same goes for 94 and 95 to some extent) takes a LOT of time to finish, far more than other fighting games since you cycle through EVERY team before the boss and there are a lot of teams.

I can barely finish Street Fighter Alpha 3 since I play it during the trip home every night. I could leave it on sleep mode but I also use the music player a lot and end up cancelling my game if I'm in the mood for music.

If not save states, then something like a stage saving option like what SNK used before in certain versions of their games.

Just my two cents. And before someone says emulation, I AM aware of the emulation scene and can re-flash it for custom firmware anytime since where I live, you can rent a Pandora Battery for a paltry sum. I just choose not to for now since the temptation to pirate would probably be too strong to resist... for me at least.
#2zerojadPosted 2/27/2008 6:14:03 AM
Usually Fighting games don't have saves, so that you may return to that level later.
So that what makes fighting games more challenging or more boring, depends on the game.

---
Use your Mk22. How? Just pull the trigger! Like this? pff! Watch where y... Z z z z...
#3silvermiragePosted 3/28/2008 10:12:44 PM
but... its on PSP isn't it... can't you like... just put the PSP to sleep and turn it back on when you want to play again..? :\