Release date : Sep/17/2008?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
8 years ago#11
The only new PSP games I'm going to get are this one,SamSho Anthology and Star Ocean.

Fix'd
PSN:DJSTRIDER-Look me up....
Currently dreaming of:Street Fighter 4,Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom,SSF2 Turbo HD...What can I say? I'm a fighting freak!

User Info: Isegrim

Isegrim
8 years ago#12
Ah yes, Samurai Showdown Anthology.

But I really think (I hope not) they'll be cutting out SSVSpecial. The Japanese PS2 version didn't have this and I don't think SNK U.S. has the resources to emulate and include this for their version.

I hope I'm proven wrong but I doubt it.

Strider Hien
8 years ago#13
Hmmm....Many people are worried that SSV Special won't be included in the collection.

Is it better than SS6?
Currently dreaming of:Street Fighter 4,Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom,SSF2 Turbo HD...What can I say? I'm a fighting freak!

User Info: kaygonwilde

kaygonwilde
8 years ago#14
I too noticed that the cheats are from the arcade version. Strange. I assumed this game was going to be like the ps2 version.

User Info: Isegrim

Isegrim
8 years ago#15
Hmmm....Many people are worried that SSV Special won't be included in the collection.

Is it better than SS6?

SS6 seems very...umm...sanitized compared to THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9FmpXgHtY

And take note of Basara's and Kusaregedo.

User Info: Server_X

Server_X
8 years ago#16
The only kof I've played is 94. However this has FIVE KOF games, and it includes from what I hear is the best KOF, 98. I'm sure to buy this once it comes out.
MPO tag: Crimsonzero/Founder of S.T.F.U
BRAWL FC: 0173-1099-4301

Strider Hien
8 years ago#17
SS6 seems very...umm...sanitized compared to THIS.

Ha,Ha,Ha!.....I understand what you're saying.2D delicious gorefest!!!

I haven't played any of the last SamSho(V,V Special and 6). Have you?

How does the gameplay compare one to another? Which one is more balanced? I think 6 takes the cake in that department with it's many features...But I'm just saying.

User Info: spardasieg

spardasieg
8 years ago#18
Why did they take that out of 6?

Any reason?
Emotional attachments to material goods!? Buddha help us all.....
-klaranim (youtube.com)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived