Does anybody have this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: saintohyoga

saintohyoga
8 years ago#1
I was searching the web and i found that they are already shipping this game on gamestop.com
and toysrus.com .

User Info: nightwind13x

nightwind13x
8 years ago#2
It will probably start arriving in stores tomarrow through the next couple of days as today is the shipping day. With all SNK games, the time they arrive in stores is a bit weird and a bit unpredictable.

User Info: HyugaKojiro

HyugaKojiro
8 years ago#3
no luck today. Both Gamestops I called today didn't have it.
PSN: HyugaKojiro

User Info: Soul_Alchemist

Soul_Alchemist
8 years ago#4
I haven't see it in stores...
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life."

User Info: hyper kobun dash

hyper kobun dash
8 years ago#5
I have the JP version. It only has 95, 96 & 97 =(
YES MISS TRON!

User Info: ElliotJefferies

ElliotJefferies
8 years ago#6
But the JP didn't come out for the psp

saintohyoga
8 years ago#7
They have it in stock at amazon.com

User Info: nightwind13x

nightwind13x
8 years ago#8
Got one from gamestop (WV). They only got ONE COPY of the ps2 and psp version. If you are wanting this game from a gamestop/eb, I would check tonight or tomarrow at the latest since there seems to be an extreme limited number in print.

User Info: Maneeak

Maneeak
8 years ago#9
OMG I HAVE BEEN SOO DYING FOR THIS GAME BUT NO PLACE HAS IT!!!!! FOR LIKE EVER I THOUGHT IT CAME OUT LIKE DAYZ AGO AND ALL THE GAMESTOPS AND FRYS AND TARGETS..(ECT) DONT HAVE IT WITHIN A 100 MILES RADIUS!!!! omg IM GONNA DIE!!!

saintohyoga
8 years ago#10
I got my copy at gamestop
its great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived