So... whatever happened to the 3D KOF planned for PSP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
  3. So... whatever happened to the 3D KOF planned for PSP?

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
8 years ago#1
I know this is a bit off-topic and all, but I just needed to ask to fellow KOF + PSP fans. Whatever happened to the MI version planned for PSP? I was eagerly awaiting for it some years ago (already) but it absolutely dissapeared from the map. Does it have higher chances of release now that PSP has a larger installed fanbase?

Don't get me wrong, I love my classic KOF as much as the next guy, but I just feel the need for more eye-appealing fighters on PSP. All we have is Tekken and MKU.

User Info: HolyDragonFire

HolyDragonFire
8 years ago#2
I... don't think so. It was announced in 2006 IIRC, but there was no news regarding it after that.
And the Heavens shall tremble.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
8 years ago#3
All we have is Tekken and MKU

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Dream Battle
Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai & SB Another Road
Dissidia Final Fantasy (next month)
Hajime no Ippo Victorious Spirits
Bleach Heat the Soul 1,2,3,4,5
Naruto 1 & 2
Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden (few months)
Sengoku Battle Heroes (few months)
Power Stone Collection
Fate/Tiger Colosseum Upper

Going to mention these but dont get thems:

Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects
Mai Hime 1 & 2
JUS code: 193358172492

User Info: kaizer3000

kaizer3000
8 years ago#4
Tekken is by far the most perfect fighting game ever created!
I still get the satisfaction of playing the arcade (the REAL arcade feel..) even though i'm actually playing on a tiny handheld...oh ya...not to mention there's only 2-3 sec loading time
[=[_]=] Nintendo® DS & (+ [__]·:·)PSP®
[+[_]::]

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
8 years ago#5
I was in an arcade the other day and they had Tekken 6, Arcana Heart II, Initial D 4 and Street Fighter IV.
Though Tekken 6 looked amazing, I have to say I was most impressed by Street Fighter IV

Wish they had Tatsunoko vs Capcom though, I'd have liked to see that game up close
JUS code: 193358172492

User Info: greyfoxx69

greyfoxx69
8 years ago#6
tekken isn't that great there are way better fighters out there like just to pick one Virtua fighter

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
8 years ago#7
Well, most of the games Devilman mentions are Japan-Only, that's why I didn't consider them. As for Naruto, it's too gimmicky for my tastes. The DragonBall games were decent, tho.

Anyway, I'm more into classic-style fighting games, that's why I was looking forward to that 3D KOF.
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
  3. So... whatever happened to the 3D KOF planned for PSP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived