Just got the game.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BloodRayne52868

BloodRayne52868
7 years ago#1
I went into best buy today & the game was on the 50% off rack. When I got to the register however it came up full price ($29.99). I told the girl at the counter that it was on the clearance rack (which it was), & being there were more copies & a signing sticker for it, they honored the clearance price of $14.99.....Sweeeeet : )
To feel the touch of a man a woman's caress.....To know the limit of torture & tenderness.....~Kylie Minogue-Dreams~

User Info: solidsnake_2

solidsnake_2
7 years ago#2
erm dude why do u even bother tellin people this, u want a medal or sumthing. lol

User Info: BloodRayne52868

BloodRayne52868
7 years ago#3
Here's a little thing called common sense for ya.....Should someone wanting this game walk into best buy & it's still on the 50% off rack, guess what !? they get the game for $14.99 instead of original retail price. I don't know about you, but being a gamer myself I'd rather get more bang for the buck.
To feel the touch of a man a woman's caress.....To know the limit of torture & tenderness.....~Kylie Minogue-Dreams~

User Info: solidsnake_2

solidsnake_2
7 years ago#4
errrrr yeah so much of a common sense, did u know that this offer dnt applies to every state in america, and u didn,t even name the location, so pretty useless fact tbh.

User Info: Shirubain

Shirubain
7 years ago#5
lol owned
You will never see the light!
Bound to always live by lies!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived