trainer

#1qsadzxPosted 3/7/2008 11:13:29 AM
There is a trainer on cheathappens.com but you are supposed to get premium membership to download it. Does anyone know if this is a real working trainer, or just some fake to make you register for nothing. Or better, does anyone already has a functional trainer for the game?
#2urianPosted 3/7/2008 11:16:55 AM
Yes, the trainer on cheathappens works (I've got it). I got it to test the different wargears so I haven't tried all functions but those I have tried seem to work fine.
---
»Those who do not remember the pasta are doomed to reheat it«
#3qsadzx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2008 11:18:11 AM
Is it legal to ask you to upload it to rapidshare? :D If so, can you please do it?
#4SoujirouSetaPosted 3/7/2008 11:22:21 AM
Each trainer is coded to the specific user and if they find it available outside of the site, they terminate your account
---
I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
#5qsadzx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2008 11:24:33 AM
So basically this would mean that the program is compiled for each user in particular before downloading. Wow, more security measures in this trainer than in the entire Windows Vista :))
#6BigBoi19Posted 3/7/2008 11:25:41 AM
I also have the trainer and everything works fine, including on the Steam version of the game. I won't upload it anywhere as I've seen too many people lose their accounts over it. I've also seen people lose their Gamespot/GameFaqs accounts for posting links as it's copyrighted material. Those guys release like 50 new trainers and updates a month, so I would encourage anyone to get a membership.. it's worth it and definitely not some sort of scam.
#7urianPosted 3/7/2008 11:48:02 AM
Indeed, it's worth it if you use trainers (which I must admit I do every now and then). Also, as previously posted, the trainer is still restricted to paying members on cheathappens and coded so they can see who leaked it. It'll be made public 15th April if you can't/don't want to pay online.

Now I'm just waiting for the army editor function from their DC trainer. A Dark Eldar lord with a retinue of 15 Incubii should rock :P
---
»Those who do not remember the pasta are doomed to reheat it«
#8BigBoi19Posted 3/7/2008 2:01:01 PM
looks like they just added the option you were looking for.... MEGA ARMY ... let's you steal and combine technology from any/all races with your own... very much fun! :)
#9PhantWizPosted 3/8/2008 6:18:02 PM
another confirmation of the trainer working fine on my game. fyi
#10BigBoi19Posted 3/9/2008 9:55:54 AM
If you need any more proof that the trainer works fine, they posted a video of it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmbh7U605tQ