damn it! is this coming or NOT to the ps3????

#1dudupupuPosted 1/18/2011 7:45:06 PM
Just sold my 360 and this is one of the reason I'm crying inside because of it!

I want to play this game over and over and over, but I figured I'd better cash in while I still could.
---
One does not just grow facial hair, no. You must wait and hope that the facial hair accepts you as a man and merges with your face. ~FridgeBeard
#2chad1863Posted 1/19/2011 8:52:41 AM
I feel your pain. I traded my 360 for PS3 last week and Deadly Premonition is the one game I miss.

I like it so much that I will probably end up paying $80 for the Japanese import if an English version is not released.
#3dudupupu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2011 8:18:02 PM
Ha! I would do that as well, but I heard the text isn't in English, and I never finished all the quirky sidequests (which are mostly in text).
---
One does not just grow facial hair, no. You must wait and hope that the facial hair accepts you as a man and merges with your face. ~FridgeBeard
#4chad1863Posted 1/20/2011 7:21:55 AM
Yeah, you heard right. Luckily I had finished all of the side quests on the 360.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I still have a feeling an all English version will eventually be released.
#5dudupupu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2011 7:21:00 AM
I surely hope that's the case!
---
#6Paradox_KnightPosted 1/21/2011 12:09:39 PM
Maybe, if we're lucky, the UK gets the PS3 version. Then we just need to import that instead...
---
Temp Sig: The naysayers piss me off. THIS IS WHY LOS IS CASTLEVANIA
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/952494-castlevania-lords-of-shadow/57053220
#7sZZZlepy_101Posted 1/23/2011 12:20:31 AM

I have the PS3 version, but it's only available in Asia and it's called "Red seeds profile" (just like the cover shown on the top left of this site) instead of "Deadly Premonition". I picked up my copy from a Japanese store in Hong Kong. The dialouge is fully English but the captions and text are in Japanese (ironically, the operations manual is also in English). Being a non japanese speaker myself, I would usually serach for guides on youtube that would help me out in situations that requires some reading. But despite the language disadvantage, I'm pretty sure anyone can still understand the story by simply watching all the cutscenes which are again spoken in English.

#8blaqphantomPosted 1/25/2011 8:09:22 AM
yea im really after this too, fingers crossed it will still come out either in Eu or NA id import it either way.
#9TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/1/2011 7:54:20 PM
I imported a copy. It's not cheap, but between owning or not owning it, it's worth the price. At least I got free s/h...
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez