Kisame vs Killer Bee

#1Talic0201Posted 10/15/2009 7:35:58 PM
The end of the latest chapter has the two showing down. Chojuro just psyched up Kisame as "oh hell no," on top of that. Who's your vote on?

KISAME TIME!
---
What would ExDeath do?
#2uchiha_554Posted 10/15/2009 8:57:36 PM
idk the fight is gonna b good
#3master_m11Posted 10/15/2009 11:12:50 PM
i'm going for kisame but i do think the match up should be interesting.
#4HighLight43Posted 10/16/2009 12:37:42 AM
I really don't know what to think... Even though it's hard for me to think Killer Bee can be defeated (he RAPED Sasuke), Kisame has just received a hype boost, and it would be weird if the Moon's Eye plan doesn't even come close to completion. I would appreciate that, though... It would be original. But I hope KB wins this. I love that guy.

Something else I find worth mentioning is that we've already seen Kisame in battle. It was a clone, but that just implies less chakra, and he didn't seem all that great...
---
English is my third language.
#5shanenyakuganPosted 10/16/2009 1:06:02 AM
Dude Kisame wasnt even trying. he just wanted to slow them down and he di show nice moves. He changed a whole landscape with a clone that had 30% of his chackra. Fought and subdued they entire team Guy so he could go 1 on 1 agaginst Guy forcing him to use Gates. Did I mention he subdued the the whole team... He subdued the hyuuga gawd Neji... With less then 30% of his chackra. How is that not impressive.
---
Why try so hard to keep living...
In the end NOTHING truly matters...
#6HighLight43Posted 10/16/2009 3:59:11 AM
Yeah, maybe I didn't choose the right words. I'm not saying Kisame is a pushover. It's just that I don't think he has done anything really frightening. It's true that he could have something that requires more than 30% of his chakra and he couldn't use against Team Guy, but... I don't know. It could go either way, of course. It's all up to Kishimoto. The thing is... If Kisame wins this, I hope it's in a convincing way. Considering what Killer Bee did to Sasuke, he can't go down easily. And, while I still believe Itachi was way stronger than Sasuke is or probably will ever be, Sasuke is supposed to be superior than his brother, at least in some aspects. And I don't think Kisame is at Itachi's level, which kinda conflicts with the possibility of him defeating Killer Bee. I know the whole thing doesn't work like a rock-paper-scissors game, but... You know, can't help considering that stuff.

Oh, and Kisame didn't really subdue Neji. He managed to free himself and the rest of the team, so...
---
#7IkasnuPosted 10/16/2009 4:55:36 AM
Topic go byebye.
---
"Mine was a joke because I am immature and the word booby amuses me. " - SymphonicRain
#8Talic0201(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2009 5:00:46 AM
Don't forget Kisame managed to bludgeon the 4-Tailed, Lava-breathing, Monkey into submission without so much as messing up his cloak. Samehada can eat Killer Bee's chakra shroud, but he's still damn crazy with those seven swords.

Chojuro said that Samehada was the most dangerous of the Seven's swords, but Hiramekarei put Sasuke and Susano'o through a damn wall. I guess it has some unseen power? Maybe it stores and then explodes all the power it eats. Meh.

A 30% clone of Kisame turned a desert into a lake. And for a guy with ridiculous Chakra, he only used that technique, caught team Guy, and made a few sharks. You'd think he was a Ninjutsu wrecking machine.

/end Kisame pump-up.
---
What would ExDeath do?
#9linkdarksidePosted 10/16/2009 7:52:08 AM

HighLight43 posted...
Yeah, maybe I didn't choose the right words. I'm not saying Kisame is a pushover. It's just that I don't think he has done anything really frightening. It's true that he could have something that requires more than 30% of his chakra and he couldn't use against Team Guy, but... I don't know. It could go either way, of course. It's all up to Kishimoto. The thing is... If Kisame wins this, I hope it's in a convincing way. Considering what Killer Bee did to Sasuke, he can't go down easily. And, while I still believe Itachi was way stronger than Sasuke is or probably will ever be, Sasuke is supposed to be superior than his brother, at least in some aspects. And I don't think Kisame is at Itachi's level, which kinda conflicts with the possibility of him defeating Killer Bee. I know the whole thing doesn't work like a rock-paper-scissors game, but... You know, can't help considering that stuff.

Oh, and Kisame didn't really subdue Neji. He managed to free himself and the rest of the team, so...
---

yep Kisame is awesome we havent seen him in 100% and on top of that his fusion whit the shark skin

#10MetalSonicSwordPosted 10/16/2009 9:15:27 AM
Your all forgetting water fails to lightning

Im guessing Kisame will have a way around that, but I can see them giving each other hell
---
Metal Sonic did have everything except one thing... looking as viewtiful as me! (Shot)