I hate boss fights

#1iflayevPosted 6/30/2010 11:29:55 PM

I HATE BOSS FIGHTS. They really ruin the game, I am happy ''underworld'' doesn't have many boss fights.. some expert players may like boss fights but I am sure many players stop playing because of that annoying fights.. I stopped playing both of the ''anniversary'' and ''legend'' because of it.. The difficulty level of the game general and boss fights must not be unproportional. The boss fights are very very VERY hard for most of the players and you simply end up leaving the game in the middle, hating and cursing.. This one ''underworld'' is better, and for me is one of the bests of the series BECAUSE I CAN FINISH IT... I liked it...

#2JoveHackPosted 7/1/2010 5:28:23 AM
iflayev posted on 7/1/2010 at 1:30 AM "I HATE BOSS FIGHTS. They really ruin the game, I am happy ''underworld'' doesn't have many boss fights.. some expert players may like boss fights but I am sure many players stop playing because of that annoying fights.. I stopped playing both of the ''anniversary'' and ''legend'' because of it.. The difficulty level of the game general and boss fights must not be unproportional. The boss fights are very very VERY hard for most of the players and you simply end up leaving the game in the middle, hating and cursing.. This one ''underworld'' is better, and for me is one of the bests of the series BECAUSE I CAN FINISH IT... I liked it..."

I can't really argue with you. The boss fights in TRL didn't really add to the game for me. The game mechanics didn't really lend themselves to that kind of combat. Which may be why they added the tricky stuff to beat the bosses. But that just overcomplicated things for the most part.

The boss fight in England probably worked best for me, because it was pure puzzle. Ditto in Kazakhistan. The others, well, played them on Easy until I figured them out.

The ones in TRA were even more annoying, with the Adrenaline Dodge. So many people online asking for help with the boss fights, too. On the other hand, the combat made me appreciate the platforming more. I suppose that's something.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com