Massive Spoilers from Guide - Click at own risk!

#11Mason_Cain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2008 8:11:29 AM
It seems Chakotay/Hoggys2much/Steven Hogg is known all over the net for this kind of posting - just ignore him and he will drift away I am sure.

Anyways, I shall have the guide myself in a couple of days I hope, so I shall answer any qns on costumes then. Or hell, we could all just wait a few days more til launch!
---
Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish.
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
#12sig_sauer_manPosted 11/14/2008 9:15:21 AM
I don't think there are costumes. They aren't under extras. Kinda weird too how you have every weapon from the start.
---
"Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?"
"No, they share one."
#13chakotay1Posted 11/14/2008 10:41:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14rytangoPosted 11/14/2008 11:01:23 AM
I think the costumes will be DLC. :(

I read a article of how they were doing some fashion show competition to see who can make the best TR costume. Also there's one where a costume will be picked from the gamers who sent in ideas. Phooey.

Also, SO glad I put Chakotay on ignore. :D
#15Mason_Cain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2008 1:41:33 PM
Steve, I think you need counselling I really do. If you google your usernames it is just one long history of you losing control and screaming and swearing. Remember Stella? She has some great stories on you.

Anyways back to the game - so you get a small costume choice between levels and that is it? Much as I love TR games, I loved replaying the levels in whatever outfit I decided, just to add a little bit of variety. I dont want that restricted ; ;
---
Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish.
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
#16chakotay1Posted 11/14/2008 2:23:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17rrrstopPosted 11/14/2008 4:07:57 PM
it's sad that so much appears to be left for dlc - that actually is a purchase negator for some, until it hits the bargain rack.
---
Moreover, a man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one already. - Thoreau
#18DUIguy117Posted 11/14/2008 4:49:28 PM
Steven Hogg, the man who knows everything about Lara Croft.

Read: The 11 year old who wishes he was biologically capable of masturbating to her.

Fail troll is fail. Exit immediately.