Slow as usual lordraven

#1chakotay1Posted 3/10/2009 7:51:51 AM
Er I see you are as slow as usual eh Richard Bispham! I dont know how to tell you this Ricky boy but I downloaded LS at 9:55 this morning. I had to hunt for it. It wasn't actually in the games download section. I found it when I went to Marketplace browse all game add-ons TR:U and it was there. And by judging by the time you posted you wouldn't have finished it yet I have. Got the relic 18/20treasures and 3 achievements.
#2Mason_CainPosted 3/10/2009 8:08:54 AM
Does your entire life revolve around trying to look an idiot? If so, you are a runaway success.

I best not mention how I had a DL code for this 48 hours ago and had to not mention it until it was out for all, including only playing offline?

Sucks to be you Steven Hogg, o angry Scotsman of incoherent noobiness.
---
Street Fighter IV
Main: Guile - GT: Mason Cain
#3hrjPosted 3/10/2009 8:34:00 AM
Ouch
#4Ms_RathalosPosted 3/10/2009 10:09:16 AM
Chakotay, the fact you have a username based on a Star Trek character, and fixate your whole life around Mason Cain is frightening.

Mason is awesome, as he has proved time and again here, but you insist on trolling about him. He has contributed the achievements and cheats about TRU, posted a couple of good guides on the board, helped people out (even if he mocks about the "Y" button a lot) and such.

What have you done, exactly? Screamed and cried over Stella who runs a good website who for some reason you sent hatemail to - yes, I know her and she showed me the mail where you wished to (trying not to offend the censors here) force her into doing several carnal acts for some reason.

You have made several troll topics directed at Mason Cain or other people as well, sending both him and Takotchi incredibly violent emails as well.

Please, go seek professional help before someone turns round and beats the crap out of you.
---
Grrl Gamers FTW!
#5SpaceCoyotePosted 3/10/2009 5:16:20 PM
This thread is funny. makes me want to run in shouting:

RIGHT! WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN??!!
#6Mason_CainPosted 3/10/2009 6:02:20 PM
Also irony for calling me slow. You havent even got half the points for the core game lol.

http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bcn%2bh7%04s&compareTo=hoggys2much
---
Street Fighter IV
#7hrjPosted 3/11/2009 2:58:21 AM
Double ouch.
You really took him out lordraven,big time.
#8Mason_CainPosted 3/11/2009 3:10:03 AM
I should just ignore the angry little troll but he leaves himself so wide open to punishment.

Also, I have no sympathy for someone who threatens to rape a girl for making a site about Lara he didnt like. None at all.
---
Street Fighter IV