Hitman HD Collection

#1cgmeekPosted 3/12/2012 8:52:58 PM
Do any of you all think they will release a Hitman HD collection anytime soon? Considering that Konami is coming out with the Silent Hill Collection, I would personally love to replay Hitman 2 and Contracts in HD. I would like to play the first game, however, I think it is only on PC if I am not mistaken.
#2jonny-g-Posted 3/16/2012 5:04:29 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they did I think alot of games will get a hd collection release of some sort its a quick way for game rights holders to make a quick buck metal gear hd collection I played and still have now and will be picking up the silent hill collection. I would like to see a tomb raider hd as i know there doing a final fantasy 10 hd outing so theres a pattern of the japanese companys putting out hd collections. So a hitman hd.... I would keep your hopes up for now as it might happen.

#3RageQuitter69Posted 3/18/2012 12:56:16 AM

I would not be suprised if they do, they made a Tomb Raider HD Trilogy and Hitman and Tomb Raider are both made by Square Enix, I have high hopes that they do make a HD collection.

#4ThaviusReedPosted 3/18/2012 9:43:40 AM

I was wondering the very same thing. I hope it works out that they do release HD versions of the first three on PC and consols too. Although Contracts was sort-of a remake/retread of Hitman 1 anyway, so I wonder what they would do. Fingers crossed though, I hope it happens.

#5HMXTaylor_LeePosted 3/20/2012 4:39:32 AM
I'd be down for this. Were the Xbox versions of Contracts/2 backwards compatible?
#6TheeKingOsirisPosted 3/21/2012 7:10:33 AM
Contracts is, but Silent Assassin isn't, which sucks.

And like all my other BC games, I get this line that goes across the screen the whole time. Which is mildly annoying.

I would buy it, no doubt.
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
#7ThaviusReedPosted 3/22/2012 4:37:31 PM

HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I'd be down for this. Were the Xbox versions of Contracts/2 backwards compatible?

Contracts is indeed backwards compatible. It's the only hitman game that is though.

#8RARuskPosted 3/22/2012 7:19:34 PM
Interesting. When I did my guide for Contracts I tried the disc and my 360 said that it wouldn't work. But, just right now, I tried it and it does indeed work on the 360. Maybe it has to do with the system updates. You need to change the resolution to either 480i or 480p for best results.

I use the VGA cable so I had my unit at a high resolution and the logo screen really chugged badly. Lowering the resolution drastically improved it but there will still be sound issues in the beginning FMVs. Since I am redesigning my guides at this point this would make a good excuse for playing this title on the 360 since I couldn't do it before.

As for the topic at hand, they probably won't put out an HD collection otherwise they would've announced it by now. More than likely they may put out some of the older missions as DLC using the new engine and game rules.
---
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror
#9TheeKingOsirisPosted 3/23/2012 8:51:12 AM
RARusk posted...
You need to change the resolution to either 480i or 480p for best results.

Hmm, I have to try that next time.
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
#10Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 3/29/2012 11:10:24 AM
ThaviusReed posted...

HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

Contracts is indeed backwards compatible. It's the only hitman game that is though.

well blood money is already on 360 so...
---