Veiled death?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 11/21/2012 8:26:50 AM
How do I get these? Do I have to be in disguise or make it look like the person in question, such as the drug dealer, killed them?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:10:03 AM
Anyone?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:45:42 AM
Seriously, how do you do these?
---
#4Dom36Posted 11/21/2012 10:00:31 AM
Veiled death one kill him and drug guy as a cop.
Veiled death 2 kill him as the drug guy :)
---
Look Upwards Red - [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green - ||||||||||||||| Blue - ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
PSN: GtAce36
#5CourtofOwlsPosted 11/23/2012 3:25:02 AM
there must be more to 2 than that because i've done it multiple times and it hasn't counted
#6DisturbedIconPosted 11/23/2012 3:33:29 AM
Step one get a cop uniform. I suggest the one guarding his car.

Step two go to the drug dealers apartment, instinct your way past the cop watching the TV, subdue the dealer(iunno if it works with killing since i tend not to kill anyone who isn't an explicit target), take his clothes and dump his body in the closet or container or whatever it is.

Step three: Go meet the King in the center at the pagoda. He'll want drugs, so you lead him to back to the drug dealers apartment.

Step four: at the apartment, wait for the King to take his first line of blow then use your fiber wire on him. you'll get it.
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
GamerTag:
Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514
#7tomcatobitricePosted 11/28/2012 6:49:09 PM
DisturbedIcon posted...

Step two go to the drug dealers apartment, instinct your way past the cop watching the TV, subdue the dealer(iunno if it works with killing since i tend not to kill anyone who isn't an explicit target), take his clothes and dump his body in the closet or container or whatever it is.

Step three: Go meet the King in the center at the pagoda. He'll want drugs, so you lead him to back to the drug dealers apartment.

Step four: at the apartment, wait for the King to take his first line of blow then use your fiber wire on him. you'll get it.

This does not seem to work at all lol
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#8DisturbedIconPosted 11/28/2012 8:49:37 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...
DisturbedIcon posted...

This does not seem to work at all lol

worked for me. Tho I know when i first did it I let him use all the drugs then fiber wired him, and it didn't work. But when I did it just as he was taking his first line it did.
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
GamerTag:
Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514
#9Pacman2dxPosted 11/28/2012 8:59:45 PM
This is pretty easy, just let the drug dealer bring the king back to his place .. be dressed as a cop in the locker, when they come it use point shooting and put a bullet in both of their faces. BTW to get a cop uniform -- choke out the cop who's guarding the kings vehicle.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..
#10LazyyAmericanPosted 11/28/2012 9:11:39 PM
Its unlikely youll be able to do that on expert or purist simply due to lack of instinct
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity