Seriously - Up your Arsenal?!?!

#1TheGazatronPosted 11/23/2012 10:06:58 AM
I can't complete Part 3 - I have no idea what to do.

I have used all weapons cept the shotgun lynch has coz I can't get it off of him without ruffling anyones feathers

I have tried using 4 different weapons in the same round

Im at my wits end with it

I have used every weapon there is (cept shotty like i said?) and I still can't complete it

WTF??
---
The way to play the game is the way I PLAY THE GAME - OTG Gaming - People who agree to date = 0 - Started 18/10/12
#2Pitcher4Posted 11/23/2012 10:09:50 AM
You can take the silverballers, explore the level
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#3TheGazatron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:12:21 AM
I don't understand

If by explore you mean, I will get Sniper and Big Machine Gun, I have done those 2 to no avail
---
The way to play the game is the way I PLAY THE GAME - OTG Gaming - People who agree to date = 0 - Started 18/10/12
#4KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/23/2012 10:14:10 AM
You can complete that level without entering the competition. Look around for the key.
#5TheGazatron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:22:51 AM
I'm talking about the Challenge itself, how I complete it

but

I've done all 3 parts now so I'm good
---
#6webbydanPosted 11/23/2012 10:45:01 AM
What I did was get the duel pistols and go to the competition.
When the targets pop up look at where they are using the analog and snap LT which aims it to the body and shoot you got 7 points, when it says there are going to be multiple targets hit X and aim for their heads, you get to 20 points. Hope this helped.
#7Donaron13Posted 11/23/2012 1:53:51 PM
Get Lynch kicked out of the firing range. He'll leave the shotgun behind. Use it for the challenge.
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io PSN: DelinquentDonny (Vita only)
SSFIV : Ibuki, Balrog TTT2: Paul/Kazuya
#8SunricerPosted 11/23/2012 2:03:14 PM
How do you get the shotgun from Lynch?
Do you need to win the contest using only a certain weapon? (win contest using sniper only for example)
#9DisturbedIconPosted 11/23/2012 3:25:14 PM
I was JUST about to make a thread about this.

Also once you've won the competition you can use the silverballers in the competition without stealing them.

However I used those and did not get Assassins Signature challenge? Isn't that what you gotta do? Or am I wrong?

And what exactly are the steps for Up Your Arsenal?

Cause I used 3 different weapons(sniper, ultramax and aries hand cannon thing) got a 20 point hit with each and won in the end but nothing? Unless someone lied to me and that's not how it's done?
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
GamerTag:
Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514
#10TheGazatron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:27:39 PM
For the 'Up Your Arsenal' Challenge

Part 1) Use the Pistol you start that level with

Part 2) Use the Ultramax

Part 3) Use the Sniper, it's fine when it switches to pistol when you use precision, the point is to make sure you START with the Sniper and FINISH the round with the Sniper Equipped!

It took me ages to get to this conclusion

Now if I can only find the Notebook in Mission 9 I will be happy!
---