47 off his game spoilers

#1skrillas1337Posted 11/25/2012 5:17:08 AM
first he gets knocked out by a huge mexican dude. then he gets outsmarted at almost every turn when he gets close to the girl. then he gets tazed by a crazy cop. this man isn't the original 47! he is either getting old or his emotions really threw him off his norm. I. DONT. LIKE. IT.
#2The-Iron-TurtlePosted 11/25/2012 5:20:58 AM
The second Hitman book really hits on that, as well as other things that come up in the game. It's called Hitman: Damnation and it's pretty good.
#3GodSlayer66Posted 11/25/2012 5:34:31 AM
Yes i couldn't believe that part myself...
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#4KillerSlawPosted 11/25/2012 8:36:58 AM(edited)
The-Iron-Turtle posted...
The second Hitman book really hits on that, as well as other things that come up in the game. It's called Hitman: Damnation and it's pretty good.

No it isn't. I like to just think that 47 had a few mishaps, not that he is a drug addict who hurt himself when he couldn't handle a contract without Diana...

47 makes mistake so the first one didn't really bother me, but it did happen an awful lot in this game :\
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#5Forgive_ForgetPosted 11/25/2012 8:49:48 AM
He is getting old. The man is 48. Also, Sanchez was suppose to be some kind of super soldier. He underestimated Sanchez.
---
Poker dice champ since winning two games in a row
#6kefka_teaPosted 11/25/2012 9:14:47 AM(edited)
Well its not like hes perfect. In contracts he ended up getting shot and had to wait for a guy to come to his apartment to fix him up while he hallucinated about past missions, so he ain't perfect, but he is damn good.

I understand most of the times he gets owned is for story purposes, but I think its kinda cool that their making him a little more human and showing how he has to struggle on his own without any agency assistance.
#7Dude_bagPosted 11/25/2012 9:19:54 AM
kefka_tea posted...
Well its not like hes perfect. In contracts he ended up getting shot and had to wait for a guy to come to his apartment to fix him up while he hallucinated about past missions, so he ain't perfect, but he is damn good.

I understand most of the times he gets owned is for story purposes, but I think its kinda cool that their making him a little more human and showing how he has to struggle on his own without any agency assistance.

But he isnt human, he is a clone built for a purpose, to be a highly efficient killing machine.
#8kefka_teaPosted 11/25/2012 9:31:02 AM(edited)
Dude_bag posted...
kefka_tea posted...

But he isnt human, he is a clone built for a purpose, to be a highly efficient killing machine.

Are you saying someone cloned from different DNA can't have human emotions and other things? Yes hes a killing machine but he also has needs, I'm sure he needs to eat and sleep, he even likes to have some fun as shown at the end of blood money when he goes into a brothel.

He even cared about Vittorio and tried to save him and confessed his sins and regretted being a killer in silent assassin, but he does it because its his job and its what hes good at.
#9E_S_M_ZPosted 11/25/2012 10:15:10 AM
Yeah. I let it go the one time with Sanchez, particularly since you get to beat him to death later, but the 2nd time with the sheriff was a little much. <_<
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#10Daedralord9Posted 11/25/2012 10:40:45 AM
Why is everyone surprised that the sheriff tazed him? I'd love to see you guys stand in a puddle of water and have it get electrocuted, then see if you're still on your feet.
---
"They're the Mojave's equivalent to the French Army": jreed1337 on the Powder Gangers
PSN/GT: daedralord9