The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

When you say "I hate this game" I hear "I suck at this game".

#1LeoN_MagnuZPosted 11/25/2012 5:51:18 PM
I mean seriously you people complain about the disguise system? did you guys ever played Hitman 2? now that game had a ****ed up disguise system, actually it was like absolution but without cover button or instinct YEAH imagine that ****!
---
Majin Rengokusatsu!!!
#2LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/25/2012 5:54:25 PM
I agree good sir, I can't believe people are having trouble on the "Run for your life" mission, the enemies are as stupid as they have always been on hitman games.
#3Forgive_ForgetPosted 11/25/2012 5:55:28 PM
LeoN_MagnuZ posted...
did you guys ever played Hitman 2?

I keep making that point. No one seems to pay attention.
---
Poker dice champ since winning two games in a row
#4Erik_PPosted 11/25/2012 5:56:21 PM
Enemies can see through your disguise with their back turned to you. They can also see you from across the room, sometimes with my back turned.

And I suck at this game? Right.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#5LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/25/2012 6:03:43 PM
Erik_P posted...
Enemies can see through your disguise with their back turned to you No they can't, even on Purist. They can also see you from across the room, sometimes with my back turned. Yes they can, but you can always press the cover button and they lose sight of you, or use blend in...
#6Assassin_X_GethPosted 11/25/2012 6:04:21 PM
Well there are those who say they hate it because they do suck at it. But its not true for everyone. Sometimes people do actually hate it because a game sucks. Grant it I wouldn't say this game sucks. It has some issues, so its not to bad.

However not many can beat it on the hardest mode. Which is why I love it! It takes skill (and timing to).
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#7gannon69Posted 11/25/2012 6:06:04 PM
Not liking a flawed system doesn't mean we don't know how to adapt towards it.

My biggest peeve is the lack of traditional missions.
---
XBL- a weinermobile
#8Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/25/2012 6:06:22 PM
I am disappointed with, yet enjoy this game a lot.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#9wwervinPosted 11/25/2012 6:06:57 PM
Erik_P posted...
Enemies can see through your disguise with their back turned to you. They can also see you from across the room, sometimes with my back turned.

Precisely. And as you noticed me post on a different thread, there's a video of the developers showing the Run for your Life mission and even commenting on it. The gameplay they showed is NOTHING like the actual game.

I don't understand why people are confusing our distaste for the gameplay for our skills. The two have nothing to do with each other. I would welcome a Hitman game that's difficult. This isn't difficult by design though. It's stupid difficult because the system it's built around doesn't even work correctly.
#10glassghost0Posted 11/25/2012 6:08:15 PM
Erik_P posted...

that doesn't happen, so yes you do suck at it
---
Signature OFF