When you say "I hate this game" I hear "I suck at this game".

#11PostalDudesHerePosted 11/25/2012 5:09:15 PM
Erik_P posted...
Enemies can see through your disguise with their back turned to you. They can also see you from across the room, sometimes with my back turned.

And I suck at this game? Right.

you must be doing something stupid or you're not seeing another guard that's looking at you cause you will never get spotted if a guard's back is turned and it doesn't matter if your back is turned (it's been like that in every hitman).
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#12I_love_to_lol_Posted 11/25/2012 5:10:55 PM
gannon69 posted...
Not liking a flawed system doesn't mean we don't know how to adapt towards it.

My biggest peeve is the lack of traditional missions.

Really!? last time I checked there were more than 50, 000 missions of those...

Square Enix even send me a message about it :S I guess gamers are getting harder to please everyday.
#13LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/25/2012 5:14:31 PM
I_love_to_lol_ posted...
gannon69 posted...

Square Enix even send me a message about it :S I guess gamers are getting harder to please everyday.

Good post, the butthurt fans that are complaining about this haven't tried contracts mode, which is actually pretty addicting
#14gannon69Posted 11/25/2012 5:20:50 PM
I_love_to_lol_ posted...
gannon69 posted...

Yeah, because contracts that play like this:

Sneak to room right beside starting point, wait for guard and chef to finish talking, stab and hide chef, then walk back to starting point, perfect score.'

Are traditional Hitman missions

Few segments have the options that any map from Blood Money and its predecessors.
---
XBL- a weinermobile
#15LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/25/2012 5:42:32 PM
gannon69 posted...

Sneak to room right beside starting point, wait for guard and chef to finish talking, stab and hide chef, then walk back to starting point, perfect score.'

Few segments have the options that any map from Blood Money and its predecessors.

Oh come on, we all know those missions are created to obtain money very quickly and nothing else.

I've played some very hard contracts created by the users of the himan official site and those actually feel like old school hitman.
#16BobbyCreekPosted 11/25/2012 5:50:04 PM(edited)
Ahh the old "if you don't like it you must suck at it" argument, way to make yourself look like a child. Not to mention in your opening post you say Hitman 2's disguise system sucked and then immediately compare the system that apparently sucks with Absolution's system lol
#17MlCKHEADPosted 11/25/2012 5:52:07 PM
I just watched the IGN review of this game...

SMH.

How the hell can I even try to deduce whether or not to buy this game based on this review? The ONLY thing that is complained about is "flawed disguises". Its a gameplay aspect that has been there since day one, and it makes sense to keep it that way.
#18velvet_hammerPosted 11/25/2012 5:58:14 PM
I agree TC gamers feel so entitled but most of there ways of doing things is laughable at best.. save any time any where is bad for this type of game and would ruin any type of challenge.

disguise system is fine as well I play on purist and have ZERO trouble.. it also makes complete sense in real life situation
---
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning
#19gannon69Posted 11/25/2012 6:01:10 PM
LiNkTrIfOrCe posted...
gannon69 posted...

Oh come on, we all know those missions are created to obtain money very quickly and nothing else.

I've played some very hard contracts created by the users of the himan official site and those actually feel like old school hitman.

Then saying there's 50,000 traditional missions is wrong.

Sure, there's a good deal of challenging contracts that I enjoyed, like killing the busty cowgirl in the gunstore, trying to get as many bonuses as possible.

But the Marks aren't unique, and there aren't many unique ways to kill them, I could loadup BM and do the same thing by using my imagination. Maybe I'm hard to please, but I
---
XBL- a weinermobile
#20MlCKHEADPosted 11/25/2012 6:04:12 PM
Waaaaaaah!!!

What how could that police officer be suspicious just because he has never seen me before and is on the lookout for who ever killed his friend 10 minutes ago and stripped him of his clothing for a reason that could not possibly relate to me looking like that one psychopathic bald assassin clone guy?

I am innocent!